Global Farm Animal Drugs Market: Snapshot
Drugs occupy a key role in maintaining the health of farm animal drugs and in improving the economics for farm producers. The need for better productivity has become important more than ever for populations look for nutritious and disease-free food products. These pharmacologically active compounds have also helped prevent passing of diseases from animals to humans. Farm animals whose health has been considerably shaped by the use of drugs are ruminants, swine, equine, and poultry. Key product types in the farm animal drugs market are anti-infective, parasiticides, anasthetics, analgesics, and hormone related products.
However, the use of drugs in farm animals also poses a few risk factors, which is calling for their judicious use in food animals in various parts of the world. A case in point is the emergence of antibiotic-resistant microorganisms in animals. In developed countries, particularly in the U.S., the use of antibiotics has been banned-- continued efforts to antibiotic stewardship underscore the point. Several regulations have such trends into consideration, and have shaped the contours of the farm animal drugs market.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Farm Animal Drugs Market Report from this Brochure
Global Farm Animal Drugs Market: Growth Dynamics
Over the years, growing demand for fresh meat, especially due to their protein content, is a key factor driving the demand or farm animal drugs market. Growing awareness about common infections affecting food animals in Europe and Asia Pacific has reinforced the prospects considerably. The global farm animal drugs market is witnessing robust fillip from continuously expanding livestock in numerous countries of Asia and Europe. Growing awareness of the diagnosis and treatment of bird flu and avian influenza is boosting the market.
In several of the key markets, veterinarians have benefitted from growing investments of farm producers in anti-infective agents. The growing body of research in drug development has opened new approaches in disease prevention strategies.
The farm animal drugs market is witnessing new growth trajectories from mounting concerns for the ill-health effects of antibiotic resistance on humans. This has been a recurrent concern in animal agriculture for quite some time. Numerous publications, notably by the US Food and Drug Administration, have reiterated such concerns.
Growing use of drugs for managing pain in farm animals is also a significant factor propelling lucrative avenues in the market. Growing role of vaccines on livestock health is also opening new potential in the farm animal drugs market.
Global Farm Animal Drugs Market: Notable Developments
Over the past few years, the shift has moved from benefits of drugs on the health of farm animals to food safety concern when consumed by humans. To this end, the Food and Drug Administration agency is re-evaluating "zero-day" withdrawal and milk discard times for drugs used in food animals. Broadly, this will help them know how much time elapses between the intake of drugs and when they are milked or slaughtered. Specifically, this initiative will shed light on how farmers interpret drug labels such as zero-day milk discard time. The FDA authorities through this regulation can know how many times dairy cows are milked and the time it takes to transport them from livestock shelter to slaughter house. This is helping ensure residue concentrations in edible tissues or milk from farm animals that were given drugs can be safely consumed by humans.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Farm Animal Drugs Market Report
Such initiatives by regulatory agencies encourage favorable landscape for evolution of the arm animal drugs market.
Some of the key players in the farm animal drugs market are:
- Nippon Zenyaku Kogyo Co., Ltd
- Hester Biosciences
- Intas Animal Health
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Bayer AG
Global Farm Animal Drugs Market: Regional Analysis
Among the various key markets, North America is a prominent growth and is expected to rise at rapid pace from 2019 to 2027. A part of the growth comes from the presence of several key players in the U.S. and Canada. These players are intensively engaged in developing efficacious and safer farm animal drugs. The region has also been witnessing widespread uptake of anti-infective product.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.