Global Facial Rollers Market – Introduction
- Facial rollers are most commonly made from stones such as jade and rose quartz. Some of the facial rollers have two roller balls and some look like a small rolling pin with rollers of varying sizes, which are fixed on both ends of the handle. The act of massaging the face with a face roller has substantial benefits for the skin. It may even reduce stress and release tension etc.
- Facial rollers are typically used with facial oil, serum, or moisturizer to help the tool glide across the skin. This process delivers the product deeper into the skin. Facial rollers also improve blood circulation in the face and decreases puffiness of the skin. They are safe to use every day. Some dermatologists recommend daily use of facial rollers for best results.
Rising organized retail sector in emerging economies and increase in promotional activities on various social media platforms projected to be driving factors
- The organized retail sector in emerging economies such as India, China, Malaysia, and Singapore is expected to help increase the sale of facial rollers. Rapid rise in promotional activities by manufacturers and distributors of facial rollers on various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, especially during the phase of lockdown imposed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, is anticipated to drive the growth of the facial rollers market during the forecasted timeline.
Rapid increase in sale of facial rollers through online distribution channels
- Increase in sale of facial rollers through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites of manufacturers and on various e-commerce websites such as Sephora, Amazon, and various other local e-commerce portals across the globe is anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of facial rollers during the forecast period. Attractive offers from manufacturers and suppliers and instant discounts to customers is projected to surge the sale of facial rollers on various e-commerce websites etc. in the near future.
North America Considered the Largest Market for Facial Rollers
- Geographically, the global facial rollers market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global facial rollers market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico during the forecast period due to rising usage of facial rollers to deal with acne etc. as it can stimulate blood circulation or flow to the face, which can make skin look brighter and feel firmer. This factor is projected to surge the demand for facial rollers.
- The facial rollers market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising awareness about the product and promotional initiatives undertaken by companies, such as distribution of free samples of facial rollers, and promotional drives on various social media platforms etc. in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. This is projected to drive the sales of facial rollers in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Facial Rollers Market
Prominent facial roller companies are likely to face tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as EcoTools, Eskar, Mount Lai, HERBIVORE, TOWN & ANCHOR, and SHIFFA are launching new range of facial rollers in the market. Companies are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for facial rollers in emerging economies of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global facial rollers market include:
- Lexi White Beauty
- Mount Lai
- Nurse Jamie, Inc.
- Province Apothecary
- TOWN & ANCHOR
Global Facial Rollers Market – Research Scope
Global Facial Rollers Market, by Product Type
- Smooth Stone Facial Rollers
- Rose Quartz
- Others (Metal etc.)
- Hexagonal Tourmaline Stone Face Roller
- Others (Microneedle Facial Rollers etc.)
Global Facial Rollers Market, by Price Category
Global Facial Rollers Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Drug Stores
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
Global Facial Rollers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.