Facial Reconstruction Surgery Market: Introduction
- Facial reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the face, head, and neck caused by birth defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma or injury, infection, tumors, or disease
- Facial reconstructive surgery is generally performed to improve function and quality of life for a patient. There are several different reconstructive procedures that an otolaryngologist (a head & neck surgeon) performs, such as cancer reconstruction, cleft lip repair, facial paralysis, microtia repair, etc.
- The global facial reconstruction surgery market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The growth of facial reconstruction surgery market can be attributed to the increase in prevalence of cancer, cases of trauma or injury, rate of surgical correction by physicians, and awareness about improving facial symmetry after surgery.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of Global Facial Reconstruction Surgery Market
- The global facial reconstruction surgery market is expected to be driven by rise in repair of facial cancer defects, surgical correction and facial deformity, increase in the number of surgical correction of a congenital missing ear, and technological advancements in surgical procedures
- According to an article published in the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 2017, from 2004 to 2014, there were 54,730 patients admitted for facial trauma. Within this patient cohort, there were 73,797 facial fractures. Facial fracture pattern types varied depending on the patient demographic, including sex and age of the patient.
- Demand for implants and biomaterials is likely to propel the growth of the facial reconstruction surgery market in the near future. Biomaterials are biocompatible and are used for scientific & medical research. However, use of implants nasal construction, face lifts, etc., is expected to fuel the demand for reconstruction in the near future.
- According to an article published in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons journal in 2018, a Japanese research team created an augmented reality (AR) system that allows creation of 3D simulations of facial reconstructive procedure, projecting the images over a patient’s face during surgery
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Facial Reconstruction Surgery Market
- North America is projected to account for the prominent share of the facial reconstruction surgery market during the forecast period. Increase in awareness about facial reconstruction devices, high rate of adoption of implants, owing to increased physicians prescriptions, and technological advancements for 3D simulations of facial reconstructive procedure in the U.S. are expected to drive the facial reconstruction surgery market in the region.
- Favorable reimbursement policies, surge in the number of specialty clinics for facial reconstruction, rise in types of cancer surgeries for geriatric population, and increase in funding by governments are anticipated to propel the facial reconstruction surgery market in North America during the forecast period
- Increase in the number of patients with facial deformity and focus of new players on entering partnership with end-users are anticipated to propel the facial reconstruction surgery market in North America
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global facial reconstruction surgery market are:
- DePuy Synthes
- Pathy Medical, LLC.
- Surgiform Technologies LLC
- Lattice Medical
- PMT Corporation
Global Facial Reconstruction Surgery Market: Research Scope
Global Facial Reconstruction Surgery Market, by Product
Global Facial Reconstruction Surgery Market, by Reconstruction
- Cancer Reconstruction
- Cleft Repairing
- Facial Paralysis
- Trauma & Injury
- Scar Revision
Global Facial Reconstruction Surgery Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Facial Reconstruction Surgery Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.