Face Shield Market: Introduction
- A face shield is a personal protective equipment (PPE) used for face protection. It acts as a barrier for the facial area and the mucous membranes of the eye, lip, and nose. The potential end-users of face shields can be identified in the healthcare sector, manufacturing sector, mining, oil & gas industry, and fire prevention. A face shield protects the face from the contamination of dust; sprays, splashes, and spatter of body fluid; and harmful chemicals. Depending upon the end-use industry and application, face shields are available in different sizes and designs.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Face Shield Market
Key Drivers of the Global Face Shield Market
- Rapid expansion of the healthcare sector and ongoing investment in biotech laboratories is estimated to drive the demand for face shields. Health care workers and researchers are always at high risk of bacterial and viral contamination. Over the years, face shields have been accepted as a better alternative to goggles and disposable masks in this sector.
- Certain rules and regulations by federal and international governments are also identified as a key market driver. As per the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), employers should compulsorily ensure that employees have suitable face protection if they are exposed to certain hazards from chemical gases, flying particles, harmful radiation, molten metal, acids liquids, and liquid chemicals.
- Also, the WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines suggest that PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) play a vital role in the prevention of rapid spread of infection during bacterial and viral outbreaks.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Opportunities in the Global Face Shield Market
- Availability of multiple raw materials and ongoing research and development activities suggests tremendous opportunities for new product development. Also, the increasing number of local manufacturers and growing consumer awareness about personal protection and safety at workplaces is expected to boost the future market demand for face shields.
COVID-19 Pandemic anticipated to accelerate the demand for face shields across major geographical markets
- The geographical segmentation of the face shield market includes North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- The research report provides country-level analysis for each regional segment. The North America market country-level analysis and forecast includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and current forecast for the face shield market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for Asia Pacific includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the face shield market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America face shield market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has demonstrated a significant impact on face shield demand during the last six months. Demand for face shields has extended from its niche sectors to several other mainstream segments including hotels, gyms, transportation, airports, salons, and many other sectors. Moreover, the step by step unlocking in major towns across the world is expected to increase the demand for face shields. The COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to transform healthcare services across developing economies, indirectly creating opportunities for PPE products in the coming years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key industry participants are focusing on innovative product designs and introduction of diverse raw materials other than traditional polycarbonate for face shield design. Moreover, the COVID-19 outbreak has driven the introduction of unique DIY patterns by several startups. Several manufacturers are increasingly preferring online product distribution and digital marketing to reach potential buyers.
In July 2020, LA NPDT, a U.S. based product design company introduced “The UPShiled” PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), especially to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the major companies identified in the global face shield market are:
- 3M Company
- Key Surgical
- ADVENTA Health
- Honeywell International
- MSA Safety
- Alpha Pro Tech
- Prestige Ameritech
- Precept Medical Products, Inc.
- Sanax Protective Products
- Casco Bay Molding
- Lakeland Industries
- Medline Industries
Global Face Shield Market: Research Scope
Global Face Shield Market, by Product
- Full Face Shield
- Half Face Shield
Global Face Shield Market, by End-use
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Oil & gas
- Personal Use
- Others (Automotive, Transportation, etc.)
Global Face Shield Market, by Material
- Polyester (PET)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Resins
Global Face Shield Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Pharmacy Stores
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.