Eyelash Enhancing Agents Market: Introduction
- Among beauty and skin care products, eye care is the most preferred area of makeup among women. Mascara, serums, eye liners, and kohl (kajal) are the most widely used products for skin and eye care.
- Eyelashes follow a specific growth pattern, which consist of three phases: anagen (active), catagen (transition), and telogen (resting)
- In phase one (anagen), the eyelashes grow constantly and the phase lasts for nearly four to six weeks. In the second phase (catagen), the eyelashes are at their maximum length and the hair follicles begin to shrink. The phase lasts for two to three weeks. In telogen or last phase, resting period lasts nearly 100 days before the lash falls out naturally.
- Eyelash enhancing agents are beauty products used to grow thicker and long eyelashes and provide nourishment. These agents consist of various ingredients which help in lash growth and nourishment. Biotin, castor oil, peptides, panthenol, and sodium hyaluronate are the commonly used ingredients in eyelash serums available in the market. Biotin is commonly used in eyelash serums that can be purchased over-the-counter (OTC). Biotin strengthens keratin (hair protein) and improves hair health. Peptides, panthenol, and sodium hyaluronate based eyelash enhancing agents act as water binders or moisturizers, promoting growth.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Eyelash Enhancing Agents Market Report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Eyelash Enhancing Agents Market
- The global eyelash enhancing agents market is primarily driven by increase in awareness about eyelash health among women, growth of the cosmetic & hair care industry, and easy availability of branded eyelash enhancing agents online
- Additionally, increase in adoption of eye care cosmetic products and rise in number of suppliers of eye care cosmetics are projected to fuel the growth of the global eyelash enhancing agents market during the forecast period
Eyelash Repair Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
- Based on application, the global eyelash enhancing agents market can be bifurcated into eyelash repair and eyelash nourishment
- The eyelash repair segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period, due to increase in use of eyelash enhancers for repair & regeneration and wide range of products available in the market
- Most of the prominent market players have expanded their products by adding new ingredients that help in regrowth of eyelashes. The product ingredients are altered based on texture and customer preference. Enhanced product offerings to meet the customer requirements and low cost are the major strategies adopted by the manufacturers.
Non-prescribed/OTC to be Lucrative Segment
- In terms of prescription type, the global eyelash enhancing agents market can be categorized into prescribed and non-prescribed/OTC
- The non-prescribed/OTC segment is expected to witness strong growth owing to increase in number of customers buying non-prescribed/OTC eyelash enhancing agents
Online Stores Segment to Offer Significant Opportunities
- In terms of distribution channel, the global eyelash enhancing agents market can be classified into online stores and retail stores/cosmetic stores
- The online stores segment is likely to account for major share of the global eyelash enhancing agents market by 2027. A number of branded eyelash enhancing agents are available online. This enables the customers to compare brands, check reviews, and buy products as per their convenience. Furthermore, there are numerous offers and discounts on purchase of cosmetics on e-commerce sites. This increases the customer preference to buy cosmetic & eye care products online.
- L’Oréal Paris, Grande Cosmetics LLC, Peter Thomas Roth Labs LLC, and Athena Cosmetics, Inc. offer wide range of eyelash enhancing agents through various online sites such as Amazon
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Eyelash Enhancing Agents Market, Ask for a Customized Report
North America to Dominate Global Eyelash Enhancing Agents Market
- In terms of region, the global eyelash enhancing agents market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global eyelash enhancing agents market during the forecast period.
- Presence of prominent market players, rapidly growing eye care industry, and focus on offering customer specific products are expected to drive the market in North America during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global eyelash enhancing agents market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global eyelash enhancing agents market are:
- L’Oréal Paris
- Athena Cosmetics, Inc.
- Peter Thomas Roth Labs LLC.
- Grande Cosmetics LLC.
- Roden and Fields
- Skin Research Laboratories
- Beauty Essentials
- Lashfactor London
- Lancer Dermatology
- Boss Biological Technique Ltd.
Global Eyelash Enhancing Agents Market: Research Scope
Global Eyelash Enhancing Agents Market, by Application
- Eyelash Repair
- Eyelash Nourishment
Global Eyelash Enhancing Agents Market, by Prescription Type
- Non-prescribed/ OTC
Global Eyelash Enhancing Agents Market, by Distribution Channel
- Online Stores
- Retail Stores
Global Eyelash Enhancing Agents Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.