Eyelash Curler Market: Introduction
- Eyelash curler is the beauty tool used to lift and flare eyelashes. Eyelash curler allows eyes to look wider and awake by molding eyelashes into a nice swoop. It is a hand-operated tool and primarily made of metal. However, eyelash curlers can be also made of plastic and rubber. The history of eyelash curlers dates back to the 1920s. The first known patent for the eyelash curler was filed by Charles Stickel and William McDonell from Rochester, New York, U.S.
Key Drivers of the Global Eyelash Curler Market
- The demographic shift in beauty consumers and increasing engagement of millennial population in beauty tools and accessories are driving the demand for eyelash curlers. Furthermore, expansion of digital channels and conventional stores specializing in the marketing and sales of beauty tools is likely to boost the adoption of eyelash curlers.
- Professional makeup artists are increasingly expanding their services to cater to a larger customer base. Moreover, established brands are focused on product innovations and expansion of distribution channels to target emerging markets.
Eyelash Curler Market: Key Segments
- The global eyelash curler market can be segmented based on type, price, end-user, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the eyelash curler market can be segmented into metal mechanical, precision, plastic mechanical, and heated. Based on price, the market can be classified into low, medium, and high. Based on end user, the market can be segregated into individual and professional. Based on distribution channel, the market can be bifurcated into online and offline distribution channel. Key offline channels of eyelash curler include hypermarkets, specialty stores, and independent retailers of beauty products.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at Notable CAGR during Forecast Period
- In terms of region, the global eyelash curler market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the eyelash curler market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the eyelash curler market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America eyelash curler market can be categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Young population in countries such as India and China is becoming highly conscious about personal grooming and willing to spend on key product categories. Furthermore, expansion of organized retail channels and penetration of digital distribution channels are likely to offer significant opportunities to the eye curler market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key manufacturers of eyelash curler are focused on the development of innovative designs of eyelash curlers in different shapes and sizes. Moreover, key companies aim to expand market presence through strong distribution network across both online and offline channels.
Some of the major companies identified in the global eyelash curler market are:
- Laura Mercier Cosmetics
- E.L.F. COSMETICS
- Shu Uemura Cosmetics
- The Brilliant Beauty
- Surratt Cosmetics, LLC
- Lash Star Beauty
- Kevyn Aucoin Beauty
- Shiseido Co.,Ltd
Global Eyelash Curler Market: Research Scope
Global Eyelash Curler Market, by Type
- Metal Mechanical
- Plastic Mechanical
Global Eyelash Curler Market, by Price
Global Eyelash Curler Market, by End-user
Global Eyelash Curler Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company owned website
- E-commerce website
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
Global Eyelash Curler Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global eyelash curler market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.