Eye Sheet Mask Market: Introduction
- An eye sheet mask is specially designed to treat the delicate under eye area and deal with issues such as dark circles, and wrinkles. Just like sheet masks, under-eye sheet masks too are becoming immensely popular as they target only the under-eye area. These masks can be used twice a week to reduce under eye puffiness, wrinkles, and dark circles. They come infused with different essential oils and beauty chemicals.
Key Drivers of the Global Eye Sheet Mask Market
- Increasing awareness related to the benefits of eye sheet masks such as anti-aging and reduction of dark circles and fine lines is the major factor contributing to the growth of the market. Furthermore, an increase in demand for Korean beauty products owing to the natural ingredient base such as aloe extracts and green tea used in the formulation is anticipated to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Ease of product use is driving the popularity of the masks in the beauty market. Application of the product does not restrict the user’s mobility as the mask sticks to the skin, eliminating the need for the user to sit still. This feature makes it ideal for use while traveling or even while doing household chores. The hectic lifestyle of consumers is expected to increase the demand for this product during the projected period.
Eye Sheet Mask Market: Key Segments
- The global eye sheet mask market can be segmented based on product type, material, ingredients, distribution channel, and region. Based on product type, the market can be classified into microfiber eye sheet masks, hydrogel eye masks, bio-cellulose, clay and charcoal eye sheet masks, and others. Based on material, the market can be segmented into cotton, wool, paper, cellulose, coconut pulp, and tencel. Based on ingredients, the market can be categorized into synthetic and plant based. In terms of distribution channel, the market is segmented into online and offline channel.
Asia Pacific Dominates the Eye Sheet Mask Market
- By region, the global eye sheet mask market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the eye sheet mask market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America eye sheet mask market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the global eye sheet mask market owing to high product consumption in countries such as South Korea and China. Continuous product innovation has been witnessed in recent years owing to the increasing demand for skin care products in these countries where users follow intensive skincare routines in which the application of sheet masks is an important step as it hydrates the skin, making it soft and glow.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Some of the major companies identified in the global eye sheet mask market are:
- Estée Lauder
- L’Oreal Paris
- Peter Thomas Roth
Global Eye Sheet Mask Market: Research Scope
Global Eye Sheet Mask Market, by Product Type
- Microfiber Eye Sheet Masks
- Hydrogel Eye Masks
- Clay and Charcoal Eye Sheet Masks
- Other (Bubbling Eye Sheet Masks, etc.)
Global Eye Sheet Mask Market, by Material
- Coconut pulp
Global Eye Sheet Mask Market, by Ingredients
Global Eye Sheet Mask Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Website
- Specialty Stores
- Supermarket/ Hypermarket
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Eye Sheet Mask Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global eye sheet mask market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!