Global Excitation Systems Market: Introduction
- The excitation system is used for production of flux by passing current in the field winding. The excitation current is provided by the excitation system. An excitation system consists of an autonomic voltage regulator, exciter, power system stabilizer, and limitation & protection unit.
- These systems are used in synchronous machines. Excitation systems offers reliability under all conditions of service, simplicity of control, ease of maintenance, stability, and quick transient response.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Excitation Systems Market
- Increase in the demand for synchronous machines is a major driver of the global excitation systems market. Synchronous machines are gaining popularity owing to their ability of ensuring long-term reliable operations, optimized use of energy, and low maintenance costs.
- Increase in the demand for renewable energy is another key driver of the global excitation systems market. Demand for excitation systems in solar and wind energy sectors is rising, due to the reliability offered by these systems under all conditions as well as simplicity of control, ease of maintenance, and stability of these systems. Thus, increase in the demand for renewable energy is anticipated to drive the global excitation systems market during the forecast period.
- High complexity and high maintenance costs of excitation systems are expected to restrain the global excitation systems market between 2019 and 2027. These systems are highly complex in design, due to which their maintenance cost is high.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Excitation Systems Market: Segmentation
- The global excitation systems market can be segmented based on type, controller type, and application
- In terms of type, the global excitation systems market can be segmented into static and brushless. The brushless segment is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Based on controller type, the global excitation systems market can be segmented into analog controller and digital controller. The digital controller segment is estimated to account for a significant share of the global market during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the global excitation systems market can be divided into synchronous generators and synchronous machines. The synchronous generators segment is anticipated to register the maximum growth rate during the forecast period.
Global Excitation Systems Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global excitation systems market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global excitation systems market during the forecast period. Dominance of the region can be ascribed to growing industrialization and urbanization in the region. Furthermore, development of infrastructure related to smart cities is increasing at a rapid pace in the region. This, in turn, is boosting the market in the region.
- China accounted for a leading share of the excitation systems market in Asia Pacific in 2018. This was primarily attributable to rapid growth of the industrial sector in the country in 2018. Furthermore, significant rise in investments is expected in solar and wind energy generation in the country in the near future. This is projected to drive the excitation systems market in China during the forecast period.
- The market in North America is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, due to increasing investments in the development of solar and wind power generation projects in the region. Rise in the demand for green energy and stringent government regulations drive the excitation systems market in the U.S.
- In Europe, a significant number of solar and wind energy projects are ongoing in countries such as Germany, Italy, Spain, and France in order to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases (GHGs). This is expected to propel the excitation systems market in the region during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
- Basler Electric
- Altex Electric
- Nidec ASI spa
- Rolls Royce Holdings plc.
- Amtech Power
Global Excitation Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Excitation Systems Market, by Type
Global Excitation Systems Market, by Controller Type
- Analog Controller
- Digital Controller
Global Excitation Systems Market, by Application
- Synchronous Generators
- Synchronous Machines
Global Excitation Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.