Textile Chemicals Market
Textile Chemicals Market (Coating & Sizing Chemicals, Colorants & Auxiliaries, Finishing Agents, Surfactants, Desizing Agents, Bleaching Agents and Yarn Lubricants) for Technical Textiles (Mobiltech, Indutech, Sportech, Buildtech, Hometech, Clothtech, Meditech, Agrotech, Protech, Packtech and Other Applications) - Europe Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Europe Textile Chemicals Market for Technical Textiles: Key Highlights
- The Europe demand for textile chemicals for technical textile stood nearly US$ 647.9 Mn in 2018 and is projected to reach over US$ 857.7 Mn by 2027. Increasing demand for textile chemicals in rapidly growing technical textile application segments such as Agrotech, Meditech and Hometech is estimated to propel the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textiles in the next few years.
- Textile chemicals enhance and optimize the manufacturing process, thereby providing outstanding properties to final products. Textile chemicals offer various properties for specific functions or a particular desirable appearance.
- Rising significance of geotextiles in Europe is estimated to offer immense opportunities to the textile chemicals market for technical textiles in the coming years. Various government initiatives and increase in research and development activities that focus on soil protection and environmental conservation are likely to boost the textile chemicals market for technical textiles in Europe in the near future.
- However, several environmental regulations on textile chemicals and emergence of equivalently effective bio-based alternatives for textile chemicals are expected to hamper market growth during the forecast period.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Europe Textile Chemicals Market for Technical Textiles: Segmental Insights
- Coating & sizing chemicals was the largest product segment of the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textiles, accounting for more than 30% share in 2018. A major share of demand for technical textiles originates from numerous end-user industries such as automotive, environmental protection, sports equipment and sportswear, construction, packaging, healthcare, and agriculture
- Finishing agents is anticipated to be the fastest growing product segment of the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textiles in the coming years. Continual growth in demand for high-quality finished fabrics coupled with significant requirement of texture exquisite fabrics is estimated to drive the textile chemicals market for technical textiles during the forecast period.
- Mobiltech application segment dominated the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textiles in 2018 and accounted for over 25% of the market share in the same year. Mobiltech textiles are employed in numerous end-user applications pertaining to the transportation industry. Increasing demand for these textiles in various end-user industries such as automobile, railway, ship, aircraft and spacecraft is expected to drive the market for technical textiles in Europe.
- Agrotech was the fastest growing application segment in the textile chemicals for technical textiles market in Europe. Significant rise in the number of organic farms is likely to affect the growth dynamics of technical textiles in Europe. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel demand for agrotech textiles in the region. Agrotech textiles offer a broad spectrum of properties, and have high potential for usage in floriculture, agriculture, horticulture, forestry and landscape gardening applications.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Europe Textile Chemicals Market for Technical Textiles: Regional Insights
- Germany, Italy, Spain, and France were the key consumers of textile chemicals for technical textiles in Europe in 2018. Demand for textile chemicals is rising owing to flourishing packaging and automotive industry.
- Russia & CIS is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade is focusing on supporting the country’s technical textiles and nonwovens industries. The Government of Russia aims to increase the share of domestically made technical textiles up to 80% of the local market by 2027. Of late, the country has been utilizing its large reserves of oil and other resources, including timber and other raw materials, for the production of synthetics.
- In UK, dye & dyestuff dominated the Europe textile chemicals for technical textiles market in 2018. Dyeing is the process of adding color to textile products such as fibers, yarns, and fabrics. Dyeing is usually done in a special solution containing dyes and a particular chemical material. After dyeing, dye molecules have uncut chemical bond with fiber molecules.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Textile Chemicals Market, ask for a customized report
Europe Textile Chemicals: Competition Landscape
- Major manufacturers of textile chemicals include
- The DyStar Group
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Huntsman Corporation
- Kiri Industries Limited
- Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co., Ltd. (Lonsen)
- BASF SE
- ARCHROMA MANAGEMENT LLC
- Solvay S.A.
- Bayer MaterialScience AG.
- Majority of the textile chemicals manufacturers have integrated operations in order to increase their profit margins and secure their market shares. However, increase in environmental regulations regarding textile chemicals and considerable development of eco-friendly textile chemicals are expected to affect the overall dynamics of the textile chemicals market, resulting in reduced domination of top companies.
- In July 07, 2019, CHT Group launches fluorescent pigments BEZAFLUOR FF for textile printing with the sub-brand Bezema Color Solutions
- In January 2018, Lubrizol introduced two breathable microbe-resistant grade thermoplastic polyurethane resins for hot melt adhesives. Pearlbond 360 TPU and Pearlbond 960 TPU products can be applied in technical textiles, apparel, footwear, conveyor belts, and other applications
- In January 2018, Archroma introduced the Smartpeel Hydro AM product range. It is a non-PFC based water repellent agent that can be used for cotton and synthetic fibers
- On February 2018, DyStar company, along with its partner, RotaSpray, developed indigo spry dyeing process to reduce the environmental impact of the production of denim
- On October 2017, Huntsman Corporation introduced Teratop XKS HL disperse inks. The product can be used in automotive, outdoor furnishing, and home textile industries.
- In July 2017, the Lubrizol Corporation upgraded its textile coatings center of excellence facility in North Carolina, U.S.. The center is expected to invest in research & development for textile and non-woven substrate coatings.
- On May 2017, Covestro AG, along with PUMA, launched evoPOWER Vigor 1 football footwear. Covestro developed polyurethane coating material for providing special design to the footwear.
TMR’s recent publication on the Europe textile chemicals Market for technical textile provides audiences with an overall market outlook, with the help of comprehensive assessment of the Europe market scenario. TMR’s study on the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile analyzes the market with respect to the historical and current market scenario and offers forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Report readers are able to make important decisions pertaining to their business with a wealth of information and exclusive insights on the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile enclosed in the study. The report on the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile also provides in-depth understanding of key market trends and advancement made by companies. This TMR report is divided into different sections to allow readers to gain individual understanding of the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile.
Key Queries Addressed in Report
- How much volume sales is expected to be generated in the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile by the products during the forecast period?
- What are key growth indicators and market dynamics that are expected to drive the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile in the next five years?
- Which regions are estimated to provide lucrative opportunities to the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies adopted by key players operating in the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile in order to expand their geographical presence?
The first section of the TMR’s report on the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile begins with a premise that includes report scope, market segmentation, and research highlights. This is followed by the executive summary that highlights aspects of the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile covered in the study. This section provides brief understanding of market elements and enables readers to understand the aspects covered in the study. The report also includes market dynamics on textile chemicals for technical textile that offer understanding of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The next section includes segmentation analysis of the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile. This evaluation includes segmentation of the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile based on end-use and region. Furthermore, analysis of key segments, year-on-year growth projection, and basis point share analysis are included in the report. These help readers identify promising areas for growth of the market.
The TMR’s study on the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile offers assessment of the geographical landscape of the market. The regional study helps market competitors make important decisions pertaining to their business. Individualized, region-wise, and segment-wise analysis helps readers decipher the growth potential for the market across various geographies. Supported by year-on-year growth projection and Europe market value and volume share, this section is a vital part of the textile chemicals for technical textile report.
The study on the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile offers a holistic competitive value judgment, with details of leading as well as emerging market players. The dashboard view of competitors operating in the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile allows readers to understand business strategies of these players along with their performance.
The TMR’s report on the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile is based on detailed estimation of the market, with the inclusion of comprehensive primary and secondary research inputs. Detailed investigation of the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile, in terms of competition scenario, is supported by individual-level examination of different avenues related to the market. Furthermore, for secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the required understanding of the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile. This helps TMR’s analysts derive crucial predictions and forecast of the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile. Readers can access the study of the Europe textile chemicals market for technical textile to gain projected market analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Europe Textile chemicals for technical textile Market: Segmentation