Environment Controllers Market
Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse (Farming Type: Hydroponics, Greenhouse, Indoor Gardening, Urban Agriculture, Cannabis Home Growers, and Others; Application: Indoor and Outdoor; and End User: Small Scale, Medium Scale, and Large Scale) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
- Energy & Natural Resources
- 340 Pages
Essential Agriculture Industry Keeps Economies Running During COVID-19 Pandemic
Since agriculture is considered as one of the essential industries, stakeholders in the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse have been under scrutiny for helping producers maintain optimum supply of crops during the COVID-19 outbreak. Poor market sentiments have affected sales of environment controllers. Hence, equipment manufacturers have entered the plug and play mode to adapt with changing demands of customers.
Equipment manufacturers in the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse are adopting contingency planning to streamline their production as per fluctuating demand and supply. As such, mass coronavirus vaccination programs are anticipated to revive market growth. Agriculture being an essential business is predicted to cause relatively less disruption in business activities for environment controller manufacturers.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse
PCA Software Capabilities in Environment Controllers Boosting Market Growth
The environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse is expected to clock a CAGR of 21.98% during the assessment period. Manufacturers are increasing the availability of devices that deliver simple and long-term recording of environmental data. They are innovating in designs that are ultra-compact, and meant for the recording of air temperature & relative humidity in farm settings.
Trotec GmbH - a Germany-based manufacturer of professional complete solutions in condition monitoring, is building its portfolio in farm building climate controllers that can be freely adjustable, combined with a large memory measured values. Manufacturers are increasing their research and design efforts to develop devices that enable Principal Component Analysis (PCA) software with evaluation and documentation functions for all measured values.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Increased R&D for IoT in Devices Helps Lower Manufacturing Costs
Proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) is bringing a significant change in the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse. However, the IoT poses unique challenges such as issues in the connection and configuration of sensors in applications. Hence, device manufacturers are striving to make advancements in technology, including multifunction systems in chips, digital communication, and ubiquitous cloud services involving environment controllers to tide over technological challenges.
Manufacturers in the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse are developing devices that facilitate suitable regulated micro-climate for different types of crops, including different environment parameters and light intensity, among other features. They are increasing efforts to design systems that create a consistent growing environment whilst automating temperatures, thus making the device smart to save manufacturing costs.
Software Platforms Gaining Prominence in Environment Controllers for Offering Real-time Data
The environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse is projected to surpass the valuation of US$ 7.65 Bn by 2031. Software platforms are gaining prominence in the market landscape, which help to connect virtually all of the technology in a given grow space. There is a rising demand for companies and system manufacturers that offer customer support to device users.
Manufacturers in the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse are increasing their focus in software platform involving systems that create reports and offer real-time data to users. They are offering devices that help users to operate using smartphones.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse
Agriculture is an essential industry and experienced minimum disruptions in the overall business activities of device manufacturers amid the coronavirus outbreak. The environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse is expected to expand from a volume of 367,520 units in 2021 and reach 2,661,289 units by 2031. However, it has been found that environment controller systems are relatively complicated, since they are a large, non-linear multi-variable system featuring large disturbances, uncertainties, and time variances. Hence, device manufacturers are bolstering their production capabilities in fuzzy control systems as a recent approach in agriculture to understand energy consumption. They are designing systems that enable various environmental controls using software in various applications of growing crops.
Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse for the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, increase in usage of environment controllers in agricultural greenhouse is expected to boost the global environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse during the forecast period
- Demand for environment controllers is high in the vertical framing sector. Environment controllers are also widely used in greenhouse, indoor gardening, and urban agriculture, as environment controllers maintain the desired environment conditions in greenhouse facilities for achieving better crop yield. This is propelling the demand for environment controllers in greenhouses.
- In terms of revenue, the global environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse is estimated to cross US$ 7.65 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 21.98% during the forecast period
Increase in Investments in Vertical Farming: Key Driver of Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse
- Significant rise in industrialization and globalization during the last decade has led to a decrease in the total amount of arable lands that are suitable for farming. More than 33% of arable land across the world is estimated to have been lost over the past four decades. Decrease in arable lands has compelled farmers and agricultural organizations to find new ways to make use of the limited land. Vertical farming is a prominent method of farming, as it produces food on surfaces that are vertically inclined.
- Vertical farming requires less water than traditional farms and most of the water is recycled. This reduces the usage of water by almost 70%-90%. This feature is driving the adoption of vertical farming.
- Demand for environment controllers is directly linked to the demand for vertical farming projects, as various control systems, including sensors, humidity controllers, and coolers are used in vertical farming to maintain the desired environmental conditions in the farm. Vertical farming is the method of growing plants indoors under fully controlled environmental conditions in many stacked layers, using artificial lighting.
- Thus, rise in investments in vertical farming due to rapid industrialization is anticipated to propel the global environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse
Rise in Adoption of Modern Greenhouses to Augment Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse
- The climate inside a commercial greenhouse varies constantly according to the external weather conditions. The performance of a greenhouse crop is highly dependent on environmental conditions of the greenhouse. Failure to provide a consistent climate can quickly lead to reduced yield, crop stress (and related diseases), and even crippling losses.
- Growers cannot precisely maintain a consistent climate by manually adjusting all or some of the equipment, while also finding time to tend to other areas of their business and be offsite for periods of time. Therefore, companies are shifting their focus toward developing modern greenhouses from traditional greenhouses to maintain the climatic condition in greenhouses in order to optimize the crop yield.
- Modern greenhouses employ a wide range of equipment to adjust to the environment. These equipment include roof vents, roll-up sidewalls, heating & cooling equipment, shade screens, thermal screens, recirculation fans, extraction fans, fogging, evaporative cooling pads, and lighting. Environment controllers are employed in these greenhouses to allow the climate to be automatically maintained in accordance with user-defined set points. Environmental sensors are set up inside and outside of greenhouses to monitor the variables that influence plant growth.
- Information received from environmental sensors is used by controllers to adjust the various equipment used for climate control. Environmental information received from sensors is also logged and graphically displayed on an accompanying computer software. This is particularly useful for reviewing the past performance of a crop and for future planning.
- Thus, rise in adoption of modern greenhouses is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse during the forecast period
Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse: Competition Landscape
- Environment controllers is a consolidated market. Detailed profiles of manufacturers of environment controllers for agricultural greenhouse have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse are
- SmartBee Technology, Inc.
- Trotec GmbH
- Argus Control Systems Limited
- Link4 Corporation
- Rough Brothers, Inc.
- Climate Control Systems Inc.
Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse: Key Developments
- Key technology providers of environment controllers for agricultural greenhouse are PRIVA B.V, Link4 Corporation, Climate Control System Inc., and Certhon. These companies are focusing on geographical expansion to capture untapped markets. Major developments in the global environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse are highlighted below:
- In March 2020, Certhon and DENSO Corporation formed a capital alliance with the objective of uniting DENSO’s automotive technology and Certhon’s horticulture technology to meet diverse demand for agricultural solutions across the globe. By establishing a sales company, DENSO and Certhon are expected to build a sustainable agricultural business by providing cutting-edge technologies to global growers.
- In December 2019, Argus Control Systems Ltd. and Urban-gro, Inc. based in Lafayette, Colorado, the U.S., together announced plans to renew strategic agreement to provide cannabis cultivators in North America
- In the global environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse.
Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse – Scope of Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse to accurately gauge its potential development. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the future growth of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse, to identify the opportunistic avenues of the business potential for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse will progress during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about the different aspects of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse that aid companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on the significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment to highlight the growth prospects of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse, and estimate statistics related to the market progress in terms of volume (units) and value (US$ Thousand).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse, along with key information and a competitive outlook. The report mentions the company profiles of key players that are currently dominating the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse
The report provides detailed information about the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse on the basis of a comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the high performance ceramic coatings, so as to help them make successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- Which farming type segment of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse will emerge as a major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of the advantages of high performance ceramic coatings?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the winning imperatives of market frontrunners in the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse?
Research Methodology – Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse
The research methodology adopted by analysts for combining the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the industry-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible sources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed industry stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through the interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, industry association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse.
Environment Controllers Market for Agricultural Greenhouse – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the global environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse based on farming type, application, end user, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments, and how they are influencing the growth prospects of the environment controllers market for agricultural greenhouse.