Enuresis Treatment Market: Introduction
- Enuresis can be described as an intermittent urinary incontinence during sleep in children above the age of 5 years. According to an estimate by the American Academy of Family Physicians, over 5 million to 7 million children in the U.S. are suffering from enuresis.
- The pathophysiology of enuresis includes the inability to wake from sleep when the bladder is full, together with excessive nighttime urine production or a reduced functional capacity of the bladder. Enuresis is also associated with several conditions, such as diabetes mellitus, constipation, chronic kidney disease, obstructive sleep apnea, diabetes insipidus, and psychiatric disorders.
- Enuresis is a common problem in childhood. According to different studies, around 7% boys and 3% girls aged 5 years develop enuresis. By the age of 10 years, the number drops to 3% in boys and 2% in girls.
- Enuresis is also caused by certain medications that lead to confusion or changes in behavior as a side effect. If no physical cause is found, the doctor will base a diagnosis of enuresis on the child's symptoms and behavior.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Enuresis Treatment Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Enuresis Treatment Market
- Awareness about enuresis and its treatment and a large number of patient pool can be attributed to the expansion of the global enuresis treatment market. Bed wetting alarms usually for eight to twelve weeks are the mainstay of therapy for the management of enuresis.
- The treatment of primary monosymptomatic enuresis (condition in which the only symptom is nocturnal bed-wetting) starts with counseling of the child and parents on effective behavioral modifications. First-line treatments for enuresis comprise desmopressin and bed alarm therapy.
- The choice of treatment is based on the age of the child and nighttime voiding patterns. Referral to a pediatric urologist is indicated in case of primary enuresis that is refractory to standard therapies and enuresis that is associated with a few secondary causes such as neurologic disorders, recurrent urinary tract infection, and urinary tract malformation.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Enuresis Treatment Market
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global enuresis treatment market. High diagnosis rate, awareness among people about the management and treatment of enuresis, and a developed health care infrastructure are some of the factors responsible for the dominant share of the region. Europe is expected to follow North America, in terms of revenue. Favorable reimbursement scenario, developed health care infrastructure, and high disposable income are factors driving the enuresis treatment market in the region.
- The enuresis treatment market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the maximum rate during the forecast period, owing to government interventions pertaining to allocation of funds for conducting research activities based on new therapies and treatment, developing health care infrastructure, and increasing baby boomer population in the region. China and India are key markets in the Asia Pacific region.
- The enuresis treatment market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rise in investments in the health care industry of the region
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Enuresis Treatment Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global enuresis treatment market is highly competitive with key manufacturers adopting various strategies to gain market share. Some of the key players operating in the global enuresis treatment market are:
- Ferring B.V.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Amring Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novartis AG
- CSL Limited
- Sanofi S.A
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
Global Enuresis Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Enuresis Treatment Market, by Drug Class
- Anticholinergic Agents
Global Enuresis Treatment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
Global Enuresis Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.