Enteric Disease Testing Market
Enteric Disease Testing Market (Disease Indication - Bacterial Enteric Disease, Viral Enteric Disease, and Parasitic Enteric Disease; Testing Methods - Immunoassay Testing, Conventional Testing, and Molecular Diagnostic Testing; End User - Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, and Physician Offices) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, & Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global enteric disease testing market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, High morbidity and rapid spread of enteric bacterial infections is projected to drive the global enteric disease testing market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global enteric disease testing market was valued at US$ 3.8 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2019 to 2027
Untapped market in developing countries: Key Drivers
- Various epidemiological sources including WHO, CDC, and NCBI indicate that developing countries account for nearly 85% of the total incidence of enteric diseases. However, a large population suffering from various enteric diseases have no access to basic diagnostic facilities due to lack of awareness, inadequate laboratory settings, and poor economic conditions in these regions.
- Inexpensive and user-friendly rapid dipstick tests are expected to witness a significant growth during the forecast period as these do not require a laboratory setting for diagnosis and can be performed by patients themselves
- The market in relatively better economic countries such as India, China, Mexico, and Brazil could experience a rise in demand for newer technology based laboratory tests such as EIA and PCR tests
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Enteric Disease Testing Market
Demand for early disease diagnosis Boost Market Growth
- The global burden of enteric diseases infection can result into serious health care burden and can even cause deaths. Typhoid salmonellosis, one of the enteric diseases alone accounts for 16 million new cases and approximately 600,000 deaths each year. Early detection of enteric diseases is the only way to cope with this burden.
- Traditional culture methods being labor intensive and time consuming are being replaced by tests able to diagnose illness rapidly such as enzyme immunoassay (EIA), PCR based tests, and dipstick based tests
- Increasing demand for rapid diagnostic tests is one of the major factors driving the enteric disease testing market
High cost associated with molecular diagnostics assay to Hamper Market
- Molecular diagnostic techniques such as multiplexed assay are new in health care as compared to singleplex assays. Hence, multiplexed assay equipment are relatively expensive. The cost per multiplexed assay test is less as compared to singleplex assay test; however, the initial investment for instrument installation is higher.
- Considering the initial investment and maintenance cost, larger health care organizations and research institutes can easily afford multiplex diagnostic instruments. On the other hand, purchasing multiplexed assay instrument is difficult for smaller health care organizations and institutes. This restrains the adoption of molecular diagnostic products for enteric disease testing.
- Moreover, high cost associated with this technology hampers market growth, especially in the developing nations. Therefore, high cost of the technology is expected to be a major restraint until local entities introduce similar technologies at lower cost.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Enteric disease testing Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global enteric disease testing market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global enteric disease testing market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global enteric disease testing market are
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Alere, Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Trinity Biotech plc
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Coris BioConcept
- TECHLAB, Inc.
- Pro-Lab Diagnostics, Inc.
- Biomerica, Inc.
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- Cepheid Inc.
- among others.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Enteric Disease Testing Market
Global Enteric disease testing Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global enteric disease testing market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global enteric disease testing market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global enteric disease testing market are:
- In July 2017, Meridian Bioscience expanded its business by opening Meridian Bioscience Beijing, LLC, a wholly foreign owned enterprise (WFOE) in Beijing, China.
The report on the global enteric disease testing market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of enteric disease testing. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global enteric disease testing market.
Global Enteric Disease Testing Market - Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the global Enteric Disease Testing market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global Enteric Disease Testing market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global Enteric Disease Testing market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global Enteric Disease Testing market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global Enteric Disease Testing market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global Enteric Disease Testing market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global Enteric Disease Testing market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global Enteric Disease Testing market. Key players operating in the global Enteric Disease Testing market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global Enteric Disease Testing market that have been profiled in this report
Key Questions Answered in Global Enteric Disease Testing Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of product companies in the global Enteric Disease Testing market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global Enteric Disease Testing market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global Enteric Disease Testing market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for Enteric Disease Testing providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global Enteric Disease Testing market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global Enteric Disease Testing market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global Enteric Disease Testing market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary methods referred to by analysts during the production of the global Enteric Disease Testing market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the Enteric Disease Testing market as primary methods.
These primary and secondary methods have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the Enteric Disease Testing market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global Enteric Disease Testing market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global Enteric Disease Testing market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Enteric Disease Testing Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Enteric Disease Testing Market - Segmentation