ENT Surgery Lasers Market: Introduction
- Carbiodioxide (CO?) laser, argon laser, and Nd: YAG laser are various types of ENT surgery layers most widely used. CO? laser is a molecular gas laser containing CO2, nitrogen (N2), helium (He), hydrogen (H2), water vapor and/or xenon (Xe). A gas discharge is electrically pumped into these lasers.
- Argon lasers have a wide range of applications in ENT surgery, forensic medicine, ophthalmic surgery, general surgery, holography, and others. The laser emits wavelengths of blue/green colored light. These lasers are also used in ophthalmic surgeries such as glaucoma surgery and diabetic eye disease treatment through retinal phototherapy.
- The growth of the ENT surgery lasers market is expected to be driven by technological advancements, increase in popularity of ENT lasers, rise in the number of minimally invasive ENT surgeries, and awareness about application of lasers in ENT surgery.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our ENT Surgery Lasers Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- Technological advancements in ENT surgery has led to a preference for minimally invasive surgeries. The use of lasers in various ENT applications has increased. Laser technologies have gained grounds in ENT specialties, such as surgery in ear, nose, larynx, and neck.
- Recently introduced diode lasers have a wide range of advantages over (CO?), Nd: YAG lasers and argon lasers. Diode lasers also minimize blood loss and avoid blood transfusion.
- In outpatient surgery, diode lasers are used for a number of indications, such as tonsillectomy, bleeding from nose, turbinate reduction, polyps, nasal obstruction, septal surgery, Laser-assisted uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP) for snoring, leukoplakia, and oral lesions
- Availability of minimally invasive therapies in developed and developing countries is likely to increase the demand for ENT surgery lasers across the globe
- Endoscopic laser lithotripsy is a minimally invasive alternative to transoral scialectomy or external sialoadenectomy procedures, indicated for the removal of large salivary stones from ducts
Restraints of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- Stringent regulatory requirements are likely to restrain the growth of the ENT surgery lasers market. Compliance with several norms and procedures related to the safety of laser products is critical. Laser safety norms vary from country to country.
- Laser manufacturing companies in the U.S. require certifications and approvals from the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before commercializing laser equipment
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom ENT Surgery Lasers Market Report
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the ENT surgery lasers market. The expansion of the ENT surgery lasers market in North America is likely to be driven by the demand for various laser treatments and continuous advancements in the medical laser technology leading to the introduction of fiber lasers, light emitting diodes, and organic light emitting diodes.
- Presence of prominent market players in the U.S. and availability of technologically advanced lasers in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers is expected to fuel the growth of the ENT surgery lasers market in the U.S.
- New laser applications, such as nanosurgery, optical coherence tomography (OCT), and sophisticated fluorescence microscopy, will positively impact the growth of the North American ENT lasers systems market during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
Major players operating in the global ENT Surgery Lasers market are:
- Alma Lasers
- Carleton Medical Ltd
- Asclepion Laser Technologies GmbH
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- biolitec AG
- Convergent Laser Technologies
- GIGAA LASER
- intros Medical Laser GmbH
- Jena Surgical
- Optotek d. o. o.
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market: Research Scope
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by Product
- CO? laser
- Argon laser
- Nd: YAG laser
- Diode Laser
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by Application
- Nasal Polypectomy
- Turbinate Hyperplasia
- Laser Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP)
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.