ENT Surgery Lasers Market: Introduction
- Carbiodioxide (CO?) laser, argon laser, and Nd: YAG laser are various types of ENT surgery layers most widely used. CO? laser is a molecular gas laser containing CO2, nitrogen (N2), helium (He), hydrogen (H2), water vapor and/or xenon (Xe). A gas discharge is electrically pumped into these lasers.
- Argon lasers have a wide range of applications in ENT surgery, forensic medicine, ophthalmic surgery, general surgery, holography, and others. The laser emits wavelengths of blue/green colored light. These lasers are also used in ophthalmic surgeries such as glaucoma surgery and diabetic eye disease treatment through retinal phototherapy.
- The growth of the ENT surgery lasers market is expected to be driven by technological advancements, increase in popularity of ENT lasers, rise in the number of minimally invasive ENT surgeries, and awareness about application of lasers in ENT surgery.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our ENT Surgery Lasers Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- Technological advancements in ENT surgery has led to a preference for minimally invasive surgeries. The use of lasers in various ENT applications has increased. Laser technologies have gained grounds in ENT specialties, such as surgery in ear, nose, larynx, and neck.
- Recently introduced diode lasers have a wide range of advantages over (CO?), Nd: YAG lasers and argon lasers. Diode lasers also minimize blood loss and avoid blood transfusion.
- In outpatient surgery, diode lasers are used for a number of indications, such as tonsillectomy, bleeding from nose, turbinate reduction, polyps, nasal obstruction, septal surgery, Laser-assisted uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP) for snoring, leukoplakia, and oral lesions
- Availability of minimally invasive therapies in developed and developing countries is likely to increase the demand for ENT surgery lasers across the globe
- Endoscopic laser lithotripsy is a minimally invasive alternative to transoral scialectomy or external sialoadenectomy procedures, indicated for the removal of large salivary stones from ducts
Restraints of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- Stringent regulatory requirements are likely to restrain the growth of the ENT surgery lasers market. Compliance with several norms and procedures related to the safety of laser products is critical. Laser safety norms vary from country to country.
- Laser manufacturing companies in the U.S. require certifications and approvals from the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before commercializing laser equipment
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom ENT Surgery Lasers Market Report
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the ENT surgery lasers market. The expansion of the ENT surgery lasers market in North America is likely to be driven by the demand for various laser treatments and continuous advancements in the medical laser technology leading to the introduction of fiber lasers, light emitting diodes, and organic light emitting diodes.
- Presence of prominent market players in the U.S. and availability of technologically advanced lasers in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers is expected to fuel the growth of the ENT surgery lasers market in the U.S.
- New laser applications, such as nanosurgery, optical coherence tomography (OCT), and sophisticated fluorescence microscopy, will positively impact the growth of the North American ENT lasers systems market during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
Major players operating in the global ENT Surgery Lasers market are:
- Alma Lasers
- Carleton Medical Ltd
- Asclepion Laser Technologies GmbH
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- biolitec AG
- Convergent Laser Technologies
- GIGAA LASER
- intros Medical Laser GmbH
- Jena Surgical
- Optotek d. o. o.
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market: Research Scope
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by Product
- CO? laser
- Argon laser
- Nd: YAG laser
- Diode Laser
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by Application
- Nasal Polypectomy
- Turbinate Hyperplasia
- Laser Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP)
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.