Endosseous Implant: Substitute for Dental Prosthesis
- Endosseous implant is a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis or act as an orthodontic anchor. The international team of implantologists (ITI) was established to develop endosseous implant systems for use in various applications for partially or totally edentulous patients. Implants are made from different materials that undergo several surface treatments and take different shapes, lengths, widths, and forms. According to the dentist theory, dentists choose more than 2,000 implants used for treatment. Implants made from titanium and titanium alloys appear to perform well clinically in small variations of shapes and forms.
- The global endosseous implant market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in the use of dental implants to support dental prosthetics and modern dental implants for osseointegration.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Endosseous Implant Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Endosseous Implant Market
- High incidences of veneer fracture, framework fracture, and esthetic deficiency are driving the endosseous implant market. Rise in surgical approach for osseointegration, treatment of partially edentulous patients and single implant patients, and increase in cosmetic surgeries are expected to fuel the growth of the global endosseous implant market during the forecast period.
- Technological advancements associated with endosseous implants are also propelling the endosseous implant market. Different materials are being used for the manufacturing of endosseous implants. This factor is expected to fuel the expansion of the global endosseous implant market during the forecast period.
- One of the key factors hampering the growth of the global endosseous implant market is the minor damage caused to gingiva and cervical cementum during surgery or practice. This leads to fracture of ceramic crowns, which is a major concern.
Titanium Implants Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Titanium has proved to be biocompatible with improved mechanical properties. Implants are coated with titanium surface and increase the surface area for osseointegration. The ITI Dental Implant System (Bone fit) employs titanium plasma-sprayed implants that are permanently osseointegrated into the human mandible and maxilla. These implants are intended to support dental prostheses in fully and partially edentulous patients.
Complications Linked with Endosseous Implant to Hamper Market
- Certain complications linked to implants include placement of endosseous implants into infected bone causing fenestration defects. This is likely to hinder market growth.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Endosseous Implant Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of endosseous implants, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region. The demand for endosseous implants in these two countries is higher than in other countries in the region.
- Rise in awareness among consumers regarding oral care and improving economic condition are driving the demand for dental implants in both developed and developing Asia Pacific countries
- The endosseous implant market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. This can be attributed to the increase in investments in health care and dental industries of the region.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Endosseous Implant Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global endosseous implant market is highly competitive with top manufacturers adopting various strategies to gain market share. These strategies include expansion of geographical presence through collaborations and extensive research and development activities to produce flexible and biocompatible stents. Some of the key players operating in the global endosseous implant market are:
- AVINENT Implant System
- 3M Health Care
- Straumann Holding AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
- Osstem implant
- Biohorizons Implant Systems, Inc
- Blue Sky Bio
Global Endosseous Implant Market: Research Scope
Global Endosseous Implant Market, by Type
- Endosteal Implants
- Subperiosteal Implants
- Transosteal Implants
- Intramucosal Implants
Global Endosseous Implant Market, by Material
- Titanium Implants
- Zirconium Implants
Global Endosseous Implant Market, by End-users
- Dental Clinics
- Academic & Research Institutes
Global Endosseous Implant Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.