Endometrial Cancer Therapeutics: Introduction
- Endometrial cancer starts in the inner lining of the uterus, and the cells grow out of control. It usually affect women past menopause, and the risk increases above the age of 40.
- Obesity, diabetes, high pressure, history of infertility, irregular periods and girls who have got their first period early, and late menopause are major factors that increase the risk of endometrial cancer
- Common symptoms of endometrial cancer includes abnormal bleeding or discharge, painful urination, an enlarged uterus, unexpected weight loss, and pain in the lower abdomen
- Surgical procedure is standard method for the treatment of endometrial cancer, while therapeutics include the use of chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and brachytherapy
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Endometrial Cancer Therapeutics Market
Endometrial Cancer Therapeutics Market: Key Drivers
- High prevalence and rise in incidence of endometrial cancer across the globe is estimated to drive the market during the forecast period
- For instance, according to World Cancer Research Foundation, endometrial cancer is sixth-most commonly occurring cancer in the women and the fifteenth-most commonly occurring cancer among all cancer cases.
- According the National Cancer Institute, 3 out of 100 women are estimated to be diagnosed with uterine cancer at some point in their lives
- New therapeutic drug development and commercialization, large number of therapeutic drugs that are under different stages of clinical trials and are likely to receive approval in the near future, and high rates of diagnosis and treatment are key factors that are estimated to drive the market during the forecast period
Adenocarcinoma Segment to Lead the Market
- In terms of type of cancer, the global endometrial cancer therapeutics market can be classified into adenocarcinoma, uterine carcinosarcoma, squamous cell carcinoma, small cell carcinoma, transitional carcinoma, serous carcinoma, and others. The adenocarcinoma segment is projected to lead global market during the forecast period.
- Adenocarcinoma is a common type of endometrial cancer, and a majority of patients are diagnosed with adenocarcinoma
Chemotherapy Segment to Dominate the Market
- In terms of therapy, the global endometrial cancer therapeutics market can be classified into chemotherapy, hormone therapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and brachytherapy. The chemotherapy segment is projected to dominate global market during the forecast period.
- Chemotherapy drugs are commonly used in the treatment of stage III and stage IV endometrial cancer. These drugs are often utilized in combination with other therapies such as radiation therapy and targeted therapy.
Intravenous Route Segment to be Attractive during Forecast Period
- In terms of route of administration, the global endometrial cancer therapeutics market can be classified into oral and intravenous. Intravenous is projected to highly lucrative segment during the forecast period.
- Majority of drug formulations for the treatment of endometrial cancer are available in the injectable form; moreover, a large number of clinical pipeline drugs are also evaluated in the injectable form.
Retail pharmacy Segment to Outperform the Market
- Based on distribution channel, the global endometrial cancer therapeutics market can be classified into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, and online pharmacy. The retail pharmacy segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Easy availability and accessibility of treatment medications at these stores and comparatively large number of stores are key factors that are likely to contribute to the dominant share of the segment during the forecast period
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Asia Pacific Endometrial Cancer Therapeutics Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global endometrial cancer therapeutics market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to dominate the global endometrial cancer therapeutics market during the forecast period. High prevalence and rise in incidence rates of endometrial cancer, increasing geriatric population, and increased diagnosis & treatment rates in the region are key factors that are expected to boost the market in North America during the forecast period.
- The endometrial cancer therapeutics market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period. Rapid expansion of the market in the region can be ascribed to a rise in the number of people suffering from endometrial cancer in densely populated countries, such as India and China, and improvement of healthcare infrastructure in the region.
- Significant expansion of the healthcare industry, easy access to healthcare facilities, and increase in investments in healthcare by leading players in Asia Pacific are expected to fuel the market in the region in the near future
Key Players Operating in Global Endometrial Cancer Therapeutics Market
The global endometrial cancer therapeutics market is consolidated, with a very few international players holding majority share in global market. Prominent players operating in the global endometrial cancer therapeutics market include:
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eisai Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Mylan N.V.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Eli Lilly and Company
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- R-Pharm US LLC
Global Endometrial Cancer Therapeutics Market: Research Scope
Global Endometrial Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Type
- Uterine Carcinosarcoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Small Cell Carcinoma
- Transitional Carcinoma
- Serous Carcinoma
Global Endometrial Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Hormone Therapy
Global Endometrial Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Route of Administration
Global Endometrial Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.