Global Endodontics and Orthodontics Market: Overview
Endodontics and orthodontics form a viable integrated treatment planning for the management of a variety of complicated tooth problems. In dentistry, world over, the role of orthodontic treatment in the prognosis of endodontic treatment has gained considerable ground over the years. The treatments integrating endodontics and orthodontics has been especially useful in reducing adverse sequelae and resorption while moving teeth in patient. This has imparted a robust impetus to the evolution of the endodontics and orthodontics market. The growing cases of various misalignments in the mouth, such as crowded teeth, extra teeth, spacing problems, and congenitally missing teeth has bolstered the demand for endodontics treatment. Rising cases of pulpal demise with respect to treatment of traumatized tooth has made endodontic-orthodontic related cases increasingly relevant in patient populations worldwide. Efforts to overcome planning challenges in endodontic-orthodontic integrated treatment are paving way to new clinical avenues.
The various assessments and estimations of the global endodontics and orthodontics market offers elaborate and evidence-based insights into current outlook, new investment avenues, and the prevailing competitive dynamics. The analyses guide stakeholders in better formulation of their growth strategies.
Global Endodontics and Orthodontics Market: Trends and Opportunities
The rising need for treatment of a range of oral diseases, including dental caries, is a key factor propelling the demand for endodontics and orthodontics market. Notably rising count of edentulous populations in developed nations is a key trend bolstering the demand. The global endodontics and orthodontics market has been receiving solid thrust from the rising acceptance of orthodontic procedures of movement of endodontically-treated teeth among dentists. Growing number of root canal treatments, supported by rising awareness about marked success in outcomes in patients, is a key factor fueling the expansion of the endodontics and orthodontics market. Furthermore, growing awareness about the effect of oral problems and traumatic teeth conditions among patients is also aiding in the market’s growth.
The advent of wide diversity of endodontic and orthodontic products for wide variety of purposes such as diagnosing tooth pain, root canal treatment, and teeth and jaws poisoning, is creating several lucrative prospects. The endodontics and orthodontics market is witnessing robust momentum from various initiatives taken by governments on spreading awareness about oral health is also creating new avenues in the market. Recent advancements in dental implants are also expected has opened new frontiers in the next few years.
Global Endodontics and Orthodontics Market: Regional Outlook
On the regional fronts, developing regions are expected to witness attractive and vast potential in the global endodontics and orthodontics market. A great deal of momentum comes from rapid strides taken by dental tourism in the medical industry. Thriving trade of dental materials and consumables in developed regions are also contributing substantial revenues in the global market. Fueled by this trend, numerous countries of Europe are expected to present substantial opportunities for market players to capitalize on.
Key Players Mentioned in the Report
Manufacturers in the global endodontics and orthodontics market are focusing on merger and acquisition, entering into tie-ups, and partnerships to gain a better foothold. Top players are increasingly aiming to unveil innovative products to consolidate their positions in the market. Prominent players operating in the market are Coltene Holding AG, Patterson Companies, Inc., Ivoclar Vivadent Inc., FKG Dentaire SA, Align Technology, Inc, and Dentsply sirona, Inc.
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?