EMI Shielding Market
EMI Shielding Market (Material Type: Conductive Polymers, Conductive Coatings and Paints, Metal Shielding Products, and EMI/EMC Filters; and End-use Industry: Telecommunication and IT, Healthcare, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, and Consumer Electronics) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
EMI Shielding Market: Overview
- Electromagnetic interface (EMI) shielding is an enclosure or coating to reduce the electromagnetic field by blocking the field with conductive material or magnetic material.
- This EMI shielding can reduce electromagnetic fields, electrostatic fields and the coupling of radio waves. In addition, the amount of electromagnetic interfaces reduction depends upon the material thickness and the size of the shielded volume among others.
- Rise in demand for EMI shielding materials in consumer electronics, telecommunication and automotive industries is expected to fuel the global EMI shielding market during the forecast period.
To gauge the scope of customizati-on in our reports Ask for a Sample
What are Key Growth Drivers of Global EMI Shielding Market?
- Increasing demand of consumer electronics is having a positive influence on the electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding in coming years. Usages of electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding materials coupled with well-established methods and techniques are some of the major driving factors for the EMI shielding market. Additionally, the growing usage of different types of EMI shielding materials and technology in different application of automobile devices such as automatic sliding doors, keyless ignitions, remote starters, power seats and power windows among others is likely to have an encouraging impact on the EMI shielding market.
- In addition, various display such as light emitting diode (LED) and liquid Crystal Display (LCD) manufactures are now focusing on usage of various conductive materials in their production line due to rising acceptance of display products by various end use industry and enhanced the capability of the production.
- In addition, numerous electronics products manufacturing organizations across various regions especially in India, China, Japan and South Korea among others are witnessing significant growth due to the rising spending on technological advanced EMI shielding technology in coming years. The global electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding market is anticipated for a stable growth rate during the prediction period from 2019 to 2027.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
What are Key Challenges for Global EMI Shielding Market?
- Government stringent rules and regulations imposed in European and various other countries restrict the emission of electromagnetic radiations from electronic devices, which could interfere with television and radio receptors.
- The use of advanced electronic devices would decline due to these regulations. This, in turn, is projected to restrict the growth of the market for EMI shielding materials in the near future.
- EMI shield standardized by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Standards Association. This standers have to be strictly followed by EMI shielding companies. Thus, stringent rules and regulation that have to be followed to comply with those standards is limiting many EMI shielding providers to enter into the market. This in turn is predicted the limit the growth of EMI shielding market in coming years.
Lucrative Opportunities for Players in Global EMI Shielding Market
- High electrical and high voltage currents in the cables between the converter and the batteries and the motor produce strong electric magnetic fields in electric devices. This in turn is generated interference with other equipment such as data cable and computers among others which is in the vehicle.
- The copper and PET monofilament type EMI shielding product are used to resist the EMI shielding in electric and hybrid vehicles. Additionally, copper is used as a better electromagnetic shielding material.
- Emissions from the road vehicles also contribute to high concentrations of air pollutants in many of Europe's cities. Keeping this in mind, European government is moving towards zero and low emission vehicles production as well as scaling up the use of low-emission substitute energy sources such as renewable energy which emits low carbon in environment.
- In the coming years, the increasing adoption and upcoming trends towards the electrical and hybrid vehicle is expected to trigger the opportunity of EMI shielding market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Market Catapulted to the Forefront by Demand for Electronic Products
- Powered by the massive demand for consumer electronics products, namely tablets, smartphones, liquid crystal display (LCD), light emitting diode (LED), and computers, Asia Pacific has emerged as the dominant region in the global EMI shielding market. Taiwan, India, China, Japan, and South Korea are said to be the leading drivers of demand for consumer electronics products. Another factor serving to catapult the Asia Pacific market to the forefront is the rapid progress in high-tech technology.
- North America trails Asia Pacific in the global EMI shielding market. In 2018, the region held 27% in terms of revenue. Like Asia Pacific, the market in the region too has been driven by technological progress and by the growing demand for LEDs in a wide array of consumer electronic devices. Besides, the electronics manufacturing services (EMS) industries in the region, which have seen steady progress in the last couple of years, have also been boosting the EMI shielding market. Going forward, they are likely to continue boosting the market. The U.S. is the leading market in North America.
- Europe is another major revenue generator in the global EMI shielding market. Swift pace of technological innovation and significant investment in electronics industry are some of primary factors fuelling growth in the market in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in EMI Shielding Market, ask for a customized report
Leading Players in Global EMI Shielding Market
- The global EMI shielding market is characterized by the presence of numerous key players in the market The key market players compete their competition on the basis of factors such as price, performance, quality, support services and innovations of product.
- Major players in Surface Mount Technology Equipment market are
- Laird Plc. (U.K)
- 3M (The U.S)
- Chomerics (The U.S)
- RTP Company (The U.S)
- Marktek Inc.,(The U.S)
- ETS-Lindgren (The U.S)
- Tech-Etch, Inc. (The U.S)
- Omega Shielding Products (The U.S)
- HEICO Corporation (The U.S)
- Schaffner Group (The U.S)
Global EMI Shielding Market – Scope of Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global EMI shielding market to gauge its growth potential. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating a landscape for growth of the global EMI shielding market. The study also identifies growth avenues for stakeholders. The report provides insightful information about how the global EMI shielding market is likely to expand during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the global EMI shielding market that aid companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the consumer electronics industry with respect to the global EMI shielding market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment to highlight growth prospects of the global EMI shielding market and estimates statistics related to growth of the market in terms of value (US$ Mn).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the global EMI shielding market, along with key information and a competition landscape. The report mentions company profiles of key players operating in the global EMI shielding market, wherein various developments and expansion, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Global EMI Shielding Market
The report provides detailed information about the global EMI shielding market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the global EMI shielding market that would help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which material type segment of the global EMI shielding market would emerge as a leading revenue generator during the forecast period?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth rate of the global EMI shielding market between 2019 and 2027?
- What are winning imperatives of frontrunners in the global EMI shielding market?
- Which end-use industry segment is expected to generate maximum revenue in the global market for EMI shielding during the forecast period?
Research Methodology – Global EMI Shielding Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the report on the global EMI shielding market is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the global EMI shielding market.
For primary research, analysts have interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global EMI shielding market.
For secondary research, analysts have scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global EMI shielding market.
Global EMI Shielding Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study segments the global EMI shielding market in terms of material type, end-use industry, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and growth trends associated with different segments and explains how they are influencing the growth of the global EMI shielding market.
Conductive Coatings and Paints
Metal Shielding Products
Conductive Coatings and Paints
Telecommunication and IT
Aerospace and defense
Middle East & Africa