Embedded Die Packaging Market - Overview
Technologies for the embedding of active and passive components into build up layers of substrates have attracted increasing attention during recent years. Different embedding technologies have been developed due to different requirements with respect to electrical performance, chip dimensions, and interconnection. Embedding of semiconductor chips into substrates has several advantages. It allows a very high degree of miniaturization, due to the possibility of sequentially stacking of multiple layers containing an embedded components. In addition, the embedding gives a homogeneous mechanical environment of the chips, resulting in good reliability. Generally, in many IC packages, the devices are situated on top of a substrate. The substrate serves as the bridge between the devices and a board in a system. Embedded die packaging is different than most other package types.
Embedded Die Packaging Market - Key Drivers
Increase in number of portable electronic devices, impending need for circuit miniaturization in microelectronic devices, rise in application for healthcare and automotive devices, and advantages over other advanced packaging technologies are some of the factors that drive market. Embedded die packaging is a promising technology for emerging telecommunication applications, owing to its excellent electrical performance at high frequencies. Moreover, the demand for compact electronic circuitry is on a rise due to reduction in size of electronic devices for ease of access for users. However, high cost of these chips restrains the market growth. Moreover, growth in trend of Internet of Things (IoT) globally is expected to provide new opportunities for the players operating in the market.
Embedded Die Packaging Market - Segmentation
Embedded Die Packaging Market - Key Players
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.