ELISA Workstation: Introduction
- The term ELISA was first used by Engvall & Perlma in 1971. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) is a common methodical tool for spotting the existence and concentration of protein or other molecules of interest. It was the first screening test carried out for HIV. It has high sensitivity. ELISA protocols involve an exhausting number of dispensing, washing, and incubating steps whether lab works with direct, indirect, sandwich or competitive assays. ELISA workstation reduces human error and relieves the labor burden with precise dispensing and consistent treatment resulting in increased reproducibility.
- The global ELISA workstation market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in high incidence rate of infectious diseases
Key Drivers of Global ELISA Workstation Market
- ELISA workstation is an integral part of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and life sciences industries primarily for the development of various types of drugs, test kits & solutions, culture media in tissue culture industry, etc. Hence, the demand for ELISA workstation is largely dependent on the expansion of life sciences and healthcare industries. According to the EvaluatePharma and the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry, the global pharmaceutical R&D expenditure stood at US$ 149.8 Bn in 2015 and is anticipated to reach US$ 182 Bn by 2022, at CAGR of 2.8%. Hence, increase in R&D activities for the development of new products and therapeutics is expected to drive the ELISA workstation market during the forecast period.
- Diagnosing infectious and chronic diseases is one of the leading applications of in vitro diagnostics. The emergence and outbreak of various infectious diseases have created new opportunities for researchers to develop new diagnostic tools and test for early diagnosis and prevention of diseases. ELIS workstation plays a vital role in diagnostics tests to carry out the whole procedure within a short interval of time. Thus, high prevalence and rise in incidence rate of chronic and infectious diseases are expected to drive the demand for ELISA workstations.
Get a Glimpse of the In-depth Analysis through our ELISA Workstation Market Report Brochure
Key Opportunities in Global ELISA Workstation Market
- Strategic acquisitions, collaborations, investments, and expansions by leading players into emerging markets are projected to drive the ELISA workstation market during the forecast period
- In May 2018, PerkinElmer Inc. acquired Shanghai Spectrum Instruments Co. (SSI), Ltd. to expand its investments and manufacturing footprint in China. The acquisition was aimed to build a strong presence in China through SSI’s strong, localized market position while further solidifying PerkinElmer’s leadership in clinical services.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global ELISA Workstation Market
- North America is a leading consumer of ELISA workstations due to increased research and development activities. Moreover, increase in the number of laboratory tests offerings by diagnostics laboratories, launch of ‘Analyte Specific Reagents’ (ASR), and strategic partnerships among IVD players is projected to fuel the demand for ELISA workstations in the U.S. during the forecast period.
- The ELISA workstation market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. The rapidly growing life sciences and healthcare industries in emerging economies, such as India, China, and South Korea, increased investments by leading players in the region, etc., are estimated to drive the demand for ELISA workstations in Asia Pacific. For instance, in September 2016, Abbott Laboratories inaugurated a new R&D facility in China for the development of new diagnostics tools, kits, and reagents.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom ELISA Workstation Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global ELISA workstation market are:
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Hudson Robotics
- TKA TEKNOLABO A.S.S.I. S.r.l.
- Aurora Biomed Inc.
- Tecan Trading AG
- Ormir Scientific Instruments
Global ELISA Workstation Market: Research Scope
Global ELISA Workstation Market, by Type
- Floor Standing
Global ELISA Workstation Market, by Application
- Biological & Clinical Research
- Drug Development
- Disease Diagnostic
Global ELISA Workstation Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutes
Global ELISA Workstation Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.