Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids Market: Introduction
- Electronic-grade phosphoric acids are the purest form of phosphoric acids and used as etchants in the manufacturing of semiconductors
- Electronic-grade phosphoric acids are produced from crushed phosphate rock, which are mined in various regions. It is an electronic chemical with a purity range of 79%–86%. Electronics grade are special chemicals, which are compatible with electronics applications and help to enhance the performance of electronics products.
- Electronic-grade phosphoric acids are used for wet cleaning and wet etching of chips, ICs, and in other microelectronic products. Generally, electronic-grade phosphoric acids are used for cleaning before substrate coating and etching.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids Market
- The global electronic-grade phosphoric acids market is driven by rise in demand from end-use industries, such as consumer electronics, and their consumption in cleaning applications
- Increase in demand for pure metal sheets and particles for the manufacturing of micro electric components is boosting the demand for electronic-grade phosphoric acids
- Demand for liquid crystal display (LCD) in smart phones, TVs, laptops, and computers are fueling the expansion of the electronic-grade phosphoric acids market
Advantages Offered by Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids
- The usage of electronic-grade phosphoric acid offers various advantages, such as enhancement of IC product yield, improvement in electrical performance, better liquid quality display, and high reliability. Due to these properties, the electronic-grade phosphoric acids market will grow with the expansion of the electronics industry.
- The microelectronic sector is developing at a fast pace. Moreover, the size of electronic component is continuously shrinking coupled with increase in chip area with complex integration. Thus, the microelectronic sector offers growth opportunities to the electronic-grade phosphoric acids market.
Side Effects of Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids to Hamper Market
- Environmental concerns and government regulations on the overall mining sector are negatively impacting the global electronic-grade phosphoric acids market. Combining phosphate rock with heavy metals, such as cadmium and uranium, leads to the shortage of electronic-grade phosphoric acids.
- The electronic-grade phosphoric acid depends upon the purity of the phosphoric acid, as the purity phosphoric acid will result in higher electronic grade of phosphoric acid. Irregular supply of water to the mining sector due to water shortage for drinking as well as for agricultural activities is likely to hamper the electronic-grade phosphoric acids market.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids Market
- The global electronic-grade phosphoric acids market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- At present, only few countries are capable of producing electronic-grade phosphoric acid due to lack of reservoirs. Countries such as Japan, Korea, and the U.S. are the major producers of electronic-grade phosphoric acids.
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of electronic-grade phosphoric acids, followed by North America and Europe. In Asia Pacific, China is estimated to be a prominent market for electronic-grade phosphoric acids due to the increase in demand for electronic components. India, Japan, Indonesia, and Thailand are other main countries contributing to the growth of the electronic-grade phosphoric acids market in Asia Pacific, as the demand for electronic devices is high in these countries.
- In North America, the U.S. is a major consumer of electronic-grade phosphoric acids due to significant growth and innovation in the electronics industry
- Europe holds a noteworthy share of the global electronic-grade phosphoric acids market due to the presence of the automotive industry in the region. The growing demand for electric vehicles is expected to fuel the demand for electronic-grade phosphoric acids.
- The electronic-grade phosphoric acids market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a slow pace during the forecast period
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids Market
The global electronic-grade phosphoric acids market is highly concentrated with leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 10%–20% share of the total market. Key players operating in the global electronic-grade phosphoric acids market include:
- Solvay SA
- OCI Company Ltd
- Hubei xingfa chemicals group co., Ltd
- Israel Chemicals Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- SEMIAC Electronic Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Cabot Microelectronics Corporation
- Guangxi Qinzhou Capital Success Phos-Chemical Co., Ltd.
- RIN KAGAKU KOGYO Co., Ltd.
- Asia Union Electronic Chemical Corp,
- Febex SA
Global Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids Market: Research Scope
Global Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids Market, by Type
- VLSI & ULSI
Global Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids Market, by Application
Global Electronic-grade Phosphoric Acids Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.