Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market: Overview
In order to avoid shopping operations in retail outlets, electronic article surveillance (EAS) systems are used. These tags and labels are attached to goods in multiple shops, which are deactivated by employees when the products are purchased or inspected properly. It's a mechanism to safeguard goods, by electronically placing detectable tags on products and alerting distributors when shoplifters try to bring goods at exit gates in shops using electronic door detectors. This system contains an electronic antenna, an electronic tag and a deactivator or a detacher.
Electronically adjusted technology detects a product or item that is not checked in the shop and sounds an alert when that product moves through the doors of retail shops. Electronic article surveillance systems assist distributors manage goods better, control logistics more efficiently, improve their customer experience, increase the profit margin and improve the operations of the shop.
This report on the global electronic article surveillance market explores the driving factors, challenges crimping growth, and leading trends creating an impact. Notable developments in the industry that have an influence on the market’s growth trajectory are noted.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market: Notable Developments
Some of the recent development in the global electronic article surveillance market are-
- In 2018, ALL-TAG introduced a Q-Tag solution, EAS and RFID, that guarantees the highest level of safety, versatility, effectiveness and security for software and appliances.
- As Japan-based multinational distributors improve technology and expand in Asia, Tyco Retail Solutions has opened its new office in Tokyo (Japan) in February 2016 to satisfy the increasing need for shop efficiency solutions in Japan. Tyco focuses on the increasing demand for new technologies from distributors.
- Tyco Retail Solutions has worked with Google Cloud to reinforce its market lead in real time analysis in the next generation and to store implementation and efficiency solutions in 2018. Google Cloud Platform offers Tyco Retail's world-class retail clients a future test infrastructure with worldwide scale, safety and efficiency. The new Google Cloud-based shop management service provides distributors with the ability to improve productivity and efficiency and efficiency of EAS systems in an innovative loss prevention generation.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market: Growth Dynamics
The growth of the electronic article surveillance (EAS) market is driven by enhancing retail shopping modernization, growing cases of store lifting and the processing of traditional shops into walk-in shopping centres. In latest years, shoplifting methods have improved; thefts are looking at fresh technologies for theft products. This encourages distributors to take advantage of advanced anti-hop technologies such as EAS systems. Increasing numbers of resellers are investing in EAS schemes to assist retail revenues, in particular big distributors with several outlets.
Investors are being reduced and retailers are being affected by factors such as bad inventory management, unsuitable activities and stealing by staff and clients. It forces distributors to decrease operating costs by their employees. Hence the introduction of Loss prevention programs and EAS schemes in order to reduce shopping lifts and losses are urged to distributors.
The elevated price of the electronic surveillance scheme, however, is a factor restricting the expansion of the electronic article surveillance market.
Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market: Regional Outlook
In Asia-Pacific, the market for electronic item surveillance systems shows significant development as the area grows in contemporary retailing. A increasing number of retail shops are anticipated to generate substantial demand for EAS systems in the clothing and fashion accessories industry and the supermarket and solid goods industries. Due to strong economic growth, rising consumerism, increasing living standards, rising disposable incomes, and changing lifestyles, the supermarket and mass-merchandise outlets are increasing in amount and demand for EAS systems is anticipated to increase in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.