Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market: Overview
In order to avoid shopping operations in retail outlets, electronic article surveillance (EAS) systems are used. These tags and labels are attached to goods in multiple shops, which are deactivated by employees when the products are purchased or inspected properly. It's a mechanism to safeguard goods, by electronically placing detectable tags on products and alerting distributors when shoplifters try to bring goods at exit gates in shops using electronic door detectors. This system contains an electronic antenna, an electronic tag and a deactivator or a detacher.
Electronically adjusted technology detects a product or item that is not checked in the shop and sounds an alert when that product moves through the doors of retail shops. Electronic article surveillance systems assist distributors manage goods better, control logistics more efficiently, improve their customer experience, increase the profit margin and improve the operations of the shop.
This report on the global electronic article surveillance market explores the driving factors, challenges crimping growth, and leading trends creating an impact. Notable developments in the industry that have an influence on the market’s growth trajectory are noted.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure
Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market: Notable Developments
Some of the recent development in the global electronic article surveillance market are-
- In 2018, ALL-TAG introduced a Q-Tag solution, EAS and RFID, that guarantees the highest level of safety, versatility, effectiveness and security for software and appliances.
- As Japan-based multinational distributors improve technology and expand in Asia, Tyco Retail Solutions has opened its new office in Tokyo (Japan) in February 2016 to satisfy the increasing need for shop efficiency solutions in Japan. Tyco focuses on the increasing demand for new technologies from distributors.
- Tyco Retail Solutions has worked with Google Cloud to reinforce its market lead in real time analysis in the next generation and to store implementation and efficiency solutions in 2018. Google Cloud Platform offers Tyco Retail's world-class retail clients a future test infrastructure with worldwide scale, safety and efficiency. The new Google Cloud-based shop management service provides distributors with the ability to improve productivity and efficiency and efficiency of EAS systems in an innovative loss prevention generation.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market: Growth Dynamics
The growth of the electronic article surveillance (EAS) market is driven by enhancing retail shopping modernization, growing cases of store lifting and the processing of traditional shops into walk-in shopping centres. In latest years, shoplifting methods have improved; thefts are looking at fresh technologies for theft products. This encourages distributors to take advantage of advanced anti-hop technologies such as EAS systems. Increasing numbers of resellers are investing in EAS schemes to assist retail revenues, in particular big distributors with several outlets.
Investors are being reduced and retailers are being affected by factors such as bad inventory management, unsuitable activities and stealing by staff and clients. It forces distributors to decrease operating costs by their employees. Hence the introduction of Loss prevention programs and EAS schemes in order to reduce shopping lifts and losses are urged to distributors.
The elevated price of the electronic surveillance scheme, however, is a factor restricting the expansion of the electronic article surveillance market.
Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market: Regional Outlook
In Asia-Pacific, the market for electronic item surveillance systems shows significant development as the area grows in contemporary retailing. A increasing number of retail shops are anticipated to generate substantial demand for EAS systems in the clothing and fashion accessories industry and the supermarket and solid goods industries. Due to strong economic growth, rising consumerism, increasing living standards, rising disposable incomes, and changing lifestyles, the supermarket and mass-merchandise outlets are increasing in amount and demand for EAS systems is anticipated to increase in the region.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.