Electroluminescent Display: Introduction
- Electroluminescent Display is a type of flat panel display which can be made by combining a thin film of electroluminescent material such as Gallium Arsenide between two layers of conductors, where one coated with vertical and other with horizontal wires. These layer of material emits radiation in the visible part of the spectrum when current flows, which is based on the phenomenon of electroluminescence
- The Electroluminescent Display are required in applications where high contrast, roughness, brightness, speed and a wide-angle of observation is needed than full-color
- The electroluminescent display is popular among flat type display technology and other display technologies such as Laser phosphor and the LED are also based on the principle of electroluminescence.
- The electroluminescent displays are widely used in sectors of production-industrial, instrumentation and transport for displays for phones and computers, TV screens etc.
Rise in Demand of Global Electroluminescent Display Market
- Electroluminescent display has features such as, increased-speed, brightness, contrast and wide-angle view which improves the viewing experience for still images, moving photos and texts in various electronic devices such as personal computers, handheld devices, laptops and others
- The rising usage of electroluminescent displays in the pharmaceutical, protection, military and defense apparatus business is increasing the demand of electroluminescent display industry
- Foldable displays are also gaining popularity in tablets, smartphones and notebooks in recent years. The rising adoption of OLED and flexible displays by smartphone manufacturers are fueling the growth of global electroluminescent display market
- Electroluminescent displays are prominently required to give information to public in transportation. Train stations, bus stops and airports need to communicate with travelers all the time to provide information about arrival and departure times. Electroluminescent displays are helpful to inform about possible delays, weather conditions and promote shops, which increases the demand of electroluminescent displays market
Asia Pacific to Lead in Global Electroluminescent Display Market
- Asia Pacific is leading the global electroluminescent display market, due to growing number of display panel manufacturing plants and larger adoption of OLED displays are some factors boosting the growth of the global electroluminescent display market
- Different companies have developed their new OLED and LCD panel manufacturing plants in the Asia Pacific region. The consumer electronics, retail, BFSI, healthcare, transportation, sports & entertainment industries are anticipated to fuel the growth of the electroluminescent display market in APAC.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has raised the demand for smartphones and laptops because of work-from-home. Also, financial and education institutions are focusing towards digital displays for teaching methods. These factors are contributing to the growth of small and large-scale electroluminescent displays for commercial and business purposes, which fuels the growth of electroluminescent display market
Key Players of Global Electroluminescent Display Market
- Tokyo Electron and Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Japan Display Inc.
- Crystal Display Systems Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
Global Electroluminescent Display Market: Research Scope
Global Electroluminescent Display Market, by Type of Film
- Transparent Thin Film
- Non-Transparent Thin Film
Global Electroluminescent Display Market, By End-user Industry
- Medical Instrumentation
- Business/ POS
Global Electroluminescent Display Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.