Electrohydraulic Pumps Introduction
- Electrohydraulic pumps (EHP) are the advanced version of the hydraulic pump, which reduces emissions and fuel consumption. Electrohydraulic pumps are primarily designed or developed for all electric mobile applications and hybrid electric applications.
- Electrohydraulic pump systems comprise an electric motor directly joined to a hydraulic pump, which is controlled through a high performance mobile hardened drive.
- The global electrohydraulic pumps market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for electrohydraulic pumps in different applications such as electric power steering, and electro-hydraulic systems and circuits.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Electrohydraulic Pumps Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Electrohydraulic Pumps Market
- Increasing shift toward electrohydraulic pumping units has impelled growth in the electrohydraulic pump market. This in turn is expected to propel the demand for electrohydraulic pumps in the next few years. This is primarily because the mobile hydraulic systems use a gas or diesel engine along with hydraulic pump; thus, it reduces fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emission.
- Additionally, equipment manufacturers are also shifting toward electrohydraulic solutions, which is expected to fuel the market in the forthcoming years. This is mainly because electrohydraulic pumps are up to 80% more efficient than their traditional counterparts.
- Electrohydraulic pumps provide power-on-demand functionality i.e. the electrohydraulic motor pump only spins when flow and pressure are required for work functions. This is another major factor expected to fuel the electrohydraulic pumps market globally.
- Electrohydraulic pumps have the ability to control the amount and direction of hydraulic flow by controlling speed and direction of the electric motor. This is the major factor anticipated to propel the electrohydraulic pump market globally.
- Increasing awareness about electrohydraulic pumps features is further anticipated to fuel the market growth among different applications.
Lack of Knowledge Hindering the Growth of the Electrohydraulic Pumps Market
- The fall in oil prices in the past few years drastically impacted the pump industry; this in turn is projected to hamper the growth of the electrohydraulic pumps market across the globe.
- Lack of knowledge about the features of electrohydraulic pumps among consumers is the major factors projected to hinder the growth of the electrohydraulic pumps market in the next few years.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Electrohydraulic Pumps Market
- In terms of region, the global electrohydraulic pumps market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is a dominating market for electrohydraulic pumps where the U.S. is the key market due to the industrialization and technological advancement in the country.
- The electrohydraulic pumps market in Asia Pacific is predicted to expand at a rapid pace in terms of CAGR during the forecast period, followed by Europe and North America. This can be attributed to increasing infrastructure development across developing countries such as India and China, which is anticipated to propel the industry segment of the electrohydraulic pumps market across the region.
Electrohydraulic Pumps Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Electrohydraulic Pumps Market
The market is highly competitive due to the presence of a large number of local, regional, and international manufacturers operating in the global electrohydraulic pumps market. Thus, the intensity of competition is high among these manufacturers. Moreover, rapid technological advancements have led to the threat of substitution in the electrohydraulic pumps market. Electrohydraulic pumps manufacturers are focused on product differentiation and portfolio expansion strategies. Key players operating in the global electrohydraulic pumps market include:
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Allied Motion
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Vetus Inc.
- Cembre S.p.A.
- Rittal Inc.
- Hansa-tmp srl
- Gemini Power Hydraulics Private Limited
- Mile-X Equipment, Inc.
- Intercable GmbH
Electrohydraulic Pumps Market: Research Scope
Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Segmentation – by Motor Type
- Wound Field Motors
- Permanent Magnet Motors
Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Segmentation – by Application
- Electric power steering
- Buses and Coaches
- Vocational Vehicles
- Electrohydraulic systems and circuits
- Street Sweepers
- Material Handling
- Refuse Trucks
- Agricultural Equipment
Electrohydraulic Pumps Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.