Global Electric Screwdriver Market – Introduction
- Electric screwdriver is a mechanical power tool that is powered by an electric motor depend on an electric motor, so as to tighten the screws quickly to the set torque.
- Electric screwdriver may contain electric motor, rechargeable battery, a switch, dual planetary gear system, and a chuck, which holds the screwdriver into one extremely powerful and compact tool.
- Moreover, electric screwdrivers are employed in several industrial applications in order to comply with engineering and government specifications to ensure the screws are tightened rapidly and correctly.
- Furthermore, the two basic types of electric screwdrivers are brushless and standard. Standard electric screwdrivers contain small carbon brushes inside the tool that conduct electricity between the rotating shaft and stationary wires. Brushless electric screwdrivers do not contain any brushes, and they generate less heat, less wear & tear, and can be used for higher volumes of work.
Global Electric Screwdriver Market – Dynamics
Key driver of electric screwdriver market
- Rising demand for electric screwdriver in manufacturing industries across the globe
- Consistent increase in demand for electric screwdrivers in manufacturing industries, due to execution of small or large projects and to enhance the efficiency of a range of industrial projects across the globe, is a major factor that is estimated to drive the electric screwdriver market in the next few years.
- Electric screwdrivers are highly efficient, which can be acquired by manufacturing industries as they are highly cost effective or inexpensive. Moreover, electric screwdrivers are widely used in industrial, commercial and residential due to its high speed capability.
- Furthermore, electric screwdrivers are utilized especially when a piece of work requires a large number of screws to be tightened in manufacturing industries, with less effort is expected to accelerate the growth of electric screwdriver market over the forecast period.
- Moreover, the electric screwdriver market is fragmented, as there are several manufacturers across the globe who engage in the design, manufacture, and supply of high-end electric screwdriver products.
- Asia Pacific holds Significant Share of Electric Screwdriver Market
- Regionally, Asia Pacific holds the significant share due to the development in construction sector across the countries such as India, and China. In addition to it, the government are taking initiative for executing small or large projects, so as to enhance the efficiency of a range of industrial projects across Asia Pacific. This in turn, is expected to fuel the growth of global electric screwdriver market.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure
Global Electric Screwdriver Market – Competition Landscape
Some of the key manufacturers operating in the global electric screwdriver market are:-
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Kolver srl
- Suzhou Everich Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd.
- LUN-YUAN ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- Kilews Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Makita Corporation
- Chevron Holdings Limited
- The Positec Tool Corporation
- FEIN Power Tools Inc.
- Harbor Freight Tools USA Inc.
- Mountz, Inc.
- Metabowerke GmbH
Global Electric Screwdriver Market – Research Scope
The global electric screwdriver market can be segmented based on:
- Electric Screwdriver Type
- Power Type
- End-use Industry
Global Electric Screwdriver Market, by Electric Screwdriver Type
Based on electric screwdriver type, the global electric screwdriver market can be bifurcated into:
Global Electric Screwdriver Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global electric screwdriver market can be classified into:
Global Electric Screwdriver Market, by Type
Based on type, the global electric screwdriver market can be segregated into:
- AC Electric Screwdriver
- DC Electric Screwdriver
Global Electric Screwdriver Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global electric screwdriver market can be divided into:
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & Consumer Goods
- Others (Aviation, Power Generation Systems, Construction, etc.)
Global Electric Screwdriver Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the global electric screwdriver market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global electric screwdriver market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.