Global Electric Screwdriver Market – Introduction
- Electric screwdriver is a mechanical power tool that is powered by an electric motor depend on an electric motor, so as to tighten the screws quickly to the set torque.
- Electric screwdriver may contain electric motor, rechargeable battery, a switch, dual planetary gear system, and a chuck, which holds the screwdriver into one extremely powerful and compact tool.
- Moreover, electric screwdrivers are employed in several industrial applications in order to comply with engineering and government specifications to ensure the screws are tightened rapidly and correctly.
- Furthermore, the two basic types of electric screwdrivers are brushless and standard. Standard electric screwdrivers contain small carbon brushes inside the tool that conduct electricity between the rotating shaft and stationary wires. Brushless electric screwdrivers do not contain any brushes, and they generate less heat, less wear & tear, and can be used for higher volumes of work.
Global Electric Screwdriver Market – Dynamics
Key driver of electric screwdriver market
- Rising demand for electric screwdriver in manufacturing industries across the globe
- Consistent increase in demand for electric screwdrivers in manufacturing industries, due to execution of small or large projects and to enhance the efficiency of a range of industrial projects across the globe, is a major factor that is estimated to drive the electric screwdriver market in the next few years.
- Electric screwdrivers are highly efficient, which can be acquired by manufacturing industries as they are highly cost effective or inexpensive. Moreover, electric screwdrivers are widely used in industrial, commercial and residential due to its high speed capability.
- Furthermore, electric screwdrivers are utilized especially when a piece of work requires a large number of screws to be tightened in manufacturing industries, with less effort is expected to accelerate the growth of electric screwdriver market over the forecast period.
- Moreover, the electric screwdriver market is fragmented, as there are several manufacturers across the globe who engage in the design, manufacture, and supply of high-end electric screwdriver products.
- Asia Pacific holds Significant Share of Electric Screwdriver Market
- Regionally, Asia Pacific holds the significant share due to the development in construction sector across the countries such as India, and China. In addition to it, the government are taking initiative for executing small or large projects, so as to enhance the efficiency of a range of industrial projects across Asia Pacific. This in turn, is expected to fuel the growth of global electric screwdriver market.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Global Electric Screwdriver Market – Competition Landscape
Some of the key manufacturers operating in the global electric screwdriver market are:-
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Kolver srl
- Suzhou Everich Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd.
- LUN-YUAN ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- Kilews Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Makita Corporation
- Chevron Holdings Limited
- The Positec Tool Corporation
- FEIN Power Tools Inc.
- Harbor Freight Tools USA Inc.
- Mountz, Inc.
- Metabowerke GmbH
Global Electric Screwdriver Market – Research Scope
The global electric screwdriver market can be segmented based on:
- Electric Screwdriver Type
- Power Type
- End-use Industry
Global Electric Screwdriver Market, by Electric Screwdriver Type
Based on electric screwdriver type, the global electric screwdriver market can be bifurcated into:
Global Electric Screwdriver Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global electric screwdriver market can be classified into:
Global Electric Screwdriver Market, by Type
Based on type, the global electric screwdriver market can be segregated into:
- AC Electric Screwdriver
- DC Electric Screwdriver
Global Electric Screwdriver Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global electric screwdriver market can be divided into:
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & Consumer Goods
- Others (Aviation, Power Generation Systems, Construction, etc.)
Global Electric Screwdriver Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the global electric screwdriver market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global electric screwdriver market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.