Electric Pruning Shears Market Introduction
- An electric pruning machine is a type of scissor used on plants. Electric pruning shears are available as handheld and motorized.
- These shears are used to cut small plants and vines. Electric pruning shears are designed for both the right hand and the left hand.
- Two different types of blades are used for designing electric pruning shears: stainless steel and carbon steel. Additionally, electric pruning shears have titanium coating.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Electric Pruning Shears Market
- Increasing gardening activities across the globe is projected to drive the electric pruning shears market globally. This is primarily due to the increasing time spent by users on recreational and leisure activities, which has brought gardening activities into the limelight.
- Rise in disposable income of consumers is expected to increase their focus on advanced gardening tools, which in turn is anticipated to boost the electric pruning shears market.
- Demand for electric pruning shears mainly originates from the residential sector. This is primarily due to increasing gardening activities and interest among end-users for “Do it Yourself” (DIY) activities. This in turn is expected to drive the global market. Increasing use and sale of electric pruning shears is expected to drive growth in the upcoming years.
- Rising penetration of advanced products and number of manufacturers across multiple industry sectors, and increasing consumer spending are some of the major factors anticipated to drive the demand for electric pruning shears globally.
- People today are more demanding; therefore, growing influence of the product in manufacturing operations to perform multiple tasks and offer better productivity are projected to boost the market in the near future.
- Moreover, development of innovative and new products, targeting new manufacturers, and penetration of products through e-commerce sites are anticipated to create significant opportunities for the electric pruning shears market.
Lack of awareness and use of conventional tools in gardening restricts the market
- Lack of awareness about electric pruning shears is projected to hinder the market growth. Some economies which are technologically lagging still use conventional tools in gardening activities. This is expected to hamper the market growth in the next few years.
Europe to Hold a Major Share of the Global Electric Pruning Shears Market
- The manufacturing of electric pruning shears is noted to be concentrated in countries of Europe, whereas the consumption trend is global. The electric pruning shears market in Europe is anticipated to account for a larger share.
- Consumers in Europe are reported to spend the highest time on recreational and leisure activities apart from gardening, which is expected to boost the electric pruning shears market in the region.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Electric Pruning Shears Market: Competitive Landscape
Incorporated in 1947, Faulhaber Group is based in Schönaich, Germany. The company specializes in manufacturing industrial tools & equipment, medical & laboratory equipment, and factory automation & robotics. The company offers DC-motors, brushless DC-motors, motors with integrated electronics, linear DC-servo motors, stepper motors, piezo motors, precision gearheads, linear components, encoders, and drive electronics. The company sells its products in Switzerland, USA, Romania, and Hungary.
Castellari S.r.l specializes in manufacturing and designing gardening, pruning, and olive harvesting equipment. The company sells its products under exclusive brands, including Silky Professional Bow Saws and Infaco Electronic Shears. It provides pruning shears, pneumatic shears, pruning saws, treetop shears, branch cutters, electrical olive harvest tools, pneumatic olive harvest tools, gasoline motor compressors, and compressors.
Incorporated in 1973, PELLENC Group is located in Pertuis, France. It is one of the leading manufacturers of harvesting machinery, hand-held electronic tools, and equipment for agriculture, viticulture, and maintenance of green public spaces across the globe. The company is engaged in providing a wide range of products such as viticulture tools, harvesting tools, wine growing tools, and fruit growing tools. The company also provides training and maintenance services.
Some of the other key players operating in the global electric pruning shears market include:
- Davide e Luigi Volpi S.p.a.
- ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG
- INFACO s.a.s., FELCO SA
- Active s.r.l., Makita (UK) Ltd.
- ZANON S.r.l.
- Ryobi Limited
Global Electric Pruning Shears Market: Research Scope
The global electric pruning shears market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Mode of Operation
Electric Pruning Shears Market Segmentation – By Mode of Operation
In terms of mode of operation, the global electric pruning shears market can be divided into:
- Manual Electric Pruning Shears
- Automatic Electric Pruning Shears
Electric Pruning Shears Market Segmentation – By Type
On the basis of type, the global electric pruning shears market can be divided into:
- Wired Electric Pruning Shears
- Wireless / Battery Operated Electric Pruning Shears
Electric Pruning Shears Market Segmentation – By Application
Based on application, the global electric pruning shears market can be segregated into:
The report on the global electric pruning shears market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global electric pruning shears market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on the global electric pruning shears market segments and geographies.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.