Electric Pruning Shears Market Introduction
- An electric pruning machine is a type of scissor used on plants. Electric pruning shears are available as handheld and motorized.
- These shears are used to cut small plants and vines. Electric pruning shears are designed for both the right hand and the left hand.
- Two different types of blades are used for designing electric pruning shears: stainless steel and carbon steel. Additionally, electric pruning shears have titanium coating.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Electric Pruning Shears Market
- Increasing gardening activities across the globe is projected to drive the electric pruning shears market globally. This is primarily due to the increasing time spent by users on recreational and leisure activities, which has brought gardening activities into the limelight.
- Rise in disposable income of consumers is expected to increase their focus on advanced gardening tools, which in turn is anticipated to boost the electric pruning shears market.
- Demand for electric pruning shears mainly originates from the residential sector. This is primarily due to increasing gardening activities and interest among end-users for “Do it Yourself” (DIY) activities. This in turn is expected to drive the global market. Increasing use and sale of electric pruning shears is expected to drive growth in the upcoming years.
- Rising penetration of advanced products and number of manufacturers across multiple industry sectors, and increasing consumer spending are some of the major factors anticipated to drive the demand for electric pruning shears globally.
- People today are more demanding; therefore, growing influence of the product in manufacturing operations to perform multiple tasks and offer better productivity are projected to boost the market in the near future.
- Moreover, development of innovative and new products, targeting new manufacturers, and penetration of products through e-commerce sites are anticipated to create significant opportunities for the electric pruning shears market.
Lack of awareness and use of conventional tools in gardening restricts the market
- Lack of awareness about electric pruning shears is projected to hinder the market growth. Some economies which are technologically lagging still use conventional tools in gardening activities. This is expected to hamper the market growth in the next few years.
Europe to Hold a Major Share of the Global Electric Pruning Shears Market
- The manufacturing of electric pruning shears is noted to be concentrated in countries of Europe, whereas the consumption trend is global. The electric pruning shears market in Europe is anticipated to account for a larger share.
- Consumers in Europe are reported to spend the highest time on recreational and leisure activities apart from gardening, which is expected to boost the electric pruning shears market in the region.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Electric Pruning Shears Market: Competitive Landscape
Incorporated in 1947, Faulhaber Group is based in Schönaich, Germany. The company specializes in manufacturing industrial tools & equipment, medical & laboratory equipment, and factory automation & robotics. The company offers DC-motors, brushless DC-motors, motors with integrated electronics, linear DC-servo motors, stepper motors, piezo motors, precision gearheads, linear components, encoders, and drive electronics. The company sells its products in Switzerland, USA, Romania, and Hungary.
Castellari S.r.l specializes in manufacturing and designing gardening, pruning, and olive harvesting equipment. The company sells its products under exclusive brands, including Silky Professional Bow Saws and Infaco Electronic Shears. It provides pruning shears, pneumatic shears, pruning saws, treetop shears, branch cutters, electrical olive harvest tools, pneumatic olive harvest tools, gasoline motor compressors, and compressors.
Incorporated in 1973, PELLENC Group is located in Pertuis, France. It is one of the leading manufacturers of harvesting machinery, hand-held electronic tools, and equipment for agriculture, viticulture, and maintenance of green public spaces across the globe. The company is engaged in providing a wide range of products such as viticulture tools, harvesting tools, wine growing tools, and fruit growing tools. The company also provides training and maintenance services.
Some of the other key players operating in the global electric pruning shears market include:
- Davide e Luigi Volpi S.p.a.
- ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG
- INFACO s.a.s., FELCO SA
- Active s.r.l., Makita (UK) Ltd.
- ZANON S.r.l.
- Ryobi Limited
Global Electric Pruning Shears Market: Research Scope
The global electric pruning shears market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Mode of Operation
Electric Pruning Shears Market Segmentation – By Mode of Operation
In terms of mode of operation, the global electric pruning shears market can be divided into:
- Manual Electric Pruning Shears
- Automatic Electric Pruning Shears
Electric Pruning Shears Market Segmentation – By Type
On the basis of type, the global electric pruning shears market can be divided into:
- Wired Electric Pruning Shears
- Wireless / Battery Operated Electric Pruning Shears
Electric Pruning Shears Market Segmentation – By Application
Based on application, the global electric pruning shears market can be segregated into:
The report on the global electric pruning shears market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global electric pruning shears market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on the global electric pruning shears market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of the global electric pruning shears market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.