Global Electric Gripper Market – Introduction
- The market for electric grippers has expanding considerably over the last few years due to the rapid development of electric grippers. Electric grippers that have been manufactured in the recent past are more convenient, fast, efficient, and force oriented. These grippers are functional, primarily while handling and gripping work pieces. An electric gripper contains an electric motor, which enables it to be used for numerous applications such as picking hot liquid vessels; handling tins, bottles, glasses; and while assembling automotive parts. Moreover, most electric grippers contain microprocessors and force sensors that allow a gripping force to be applied at varying speeds and helps in handling different types of parts with ease.
Use of electric grippers in automotive & subcontractors, food & beverage, metal & machining, etc., driving demand
- Electric grippers are called collaborative robotic machines or cobots, which are essential in various industries such as automotive, food & beverages, and extraction of metal. In fast-moving industries such as automotive & subcontractors, electric grippers are used to handle precise tasks such as insertion, dispensing, screw driving, or labeling frequently. In the metal and machines industry, the properties of cobots help to fill the empty part of the machines with raw materials and subsequently removes the scrap once the machine has done its work. Furthermore, food and beverages involve use of cobots in supply chain processes such as packaging and machine tending. Collaborative robots are capable of working in extreme conditions, ranging from humid greenhouses to refrigerated rooms to tending hot ovens. These factors are fueling the demand and leading to increased use of electric grippers in different sectors.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Electric grippers are easy to program, cost effective, and flexible to use, which is fueling demand
- Electric grippers possess various features such as automation, fully integrated software programs, easy control units, and devices that can be configured easily. Electric grippers can work around the clock without breaks, without incurring heavy cost when used to perform repeated tasks multiple times. Cobot arms are lightweight and easy to program, and can be moved from one production line to another conveniently and during high productivity hours. Collaborative automation is affordable and flexible to use by new and temporary workers, as they can be trained easily to use electric grippers and reduce downtime. These technical advantages offered by electric grippers are driving the market.
North America the dominant region of the global electric gripper market
- In terms of geography, the global electric gripper market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a major share of the global electric gripper market in 2019. The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to an increase in availability of electric grippers and extensive usage in automotive, electronics, material handling, and packaging industries in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. These factors are projected to boost the sales of electric grippers in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a considerable growth rate during the forecast period owing to rising industrialization and rapid increase in installation of machinery parts in manufacturing facilities in China, India, South Korea, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Electric Gripper Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Electric Gripper Market
Prominent players existing in the market are expected to face intense competition during the forecast period. Companies, such as PHD Inc., Festo Corporation, SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG, and Applied Robotics Inc., are manufacturing electric grippers with innovative electrical designs, variable speed, and improved output rate & consistency. Furthermore, they are planning to launch more products that meet specific customer requirements and easy to carry electric grippers in the marketplace. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their presence in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global electric grippers market include:
- PHD Inc
- Festo Corporation
- SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG
- Applied Robotics Inc.
- Gimatic Srl
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- SMC Corporation of America
- DESTACO, A Dover Company
- ZIMMER GROUP
- Parker Hannifin India Pvt. Ltd.
Global Electric Gripper Market – Research Scope
Global Electric Gripper Market, Product Type
- Radial gripper
- Parallel gripper
- Angular gripper
- 3-jaw gripper
Global Electric Gripper Market, by Type
- Two-finger gripper
- Three-finger gripper
- Above three-finger gripper
Global Electric Gripper Market, by Stroke range
- Below 10mm
- Above 80mm
Global Electric Gripper Market, by End-use
- Food & Beverage
- Medical & cosmetics
- Others (Plastics & Polymers)
Global Electric Gripper Market, by Price Range
Global Electric Gripper Market by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
Global Electric Gripper Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.