Electric Barbecue Grill: Introduction
- Electric barbecue grills use an electric element to provide constant heat source to the food. No flames are involved in this process, which makes this product clean.
Key Drivers of the Global Electric Barbecue Grill Market
- Rising trend of cookouts among the millennial population is driving the market. In an electric grill, frequent checking of the temperature is not required and hence, it is convenient for outdoor cooking.
- Rise in popularity of home cooking as a hobby, globally, is projected to fuel the market
- Electric barbeque grills are available with long-term warranty. Manufacturers offer over 10 years of warranty on burners. For instance, a U.S.-based accessories and luxury grills manufacturer, Vintage, offers lifetime warranty on select accessories and burners.
Convenient usage of electric barbecue grill market to create new opportunities
- Electric barbeque grills are convenient to use as consistent addition of fuel, such gas and charcoal, is not required. Moreover, these grills are available in compact sizes, which prompts consumers to employ them for outdoor cooking activities.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Limited grilling ability to hamper the market
- The compact size of the electric barbecue grill; however, restricts its usage for high volume cooking. Moreover, electric grills are not used in parties owing to their small size.
Electric barbecue grill market in Asia Pacific to expand significantly
- North America is a prominent market for electric barbecue grill, globally, and the region is estimated to maintain its dominance in the near future. Trend of home food grilling and backyard cooking is driving the market in North America. Furthermore, U.S. consumers prefer to spend their holidays outdoors, where barbecuing is a highly popular activity. According to a report published by “The Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association” (HPBA), over 30% of the population use barbecue grills, which further boosts their demand.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace. Increasing popularity of poppers, pizza, and French toast on outdoor grills is driving this market. However, the maintenance cost of electric grills is considerably low, which in turn is estimated to propel demand in the next few years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global electric barbecue grill market is highly fragmented. Large number of small and medium players are present in the market. Companies are working on product innovation and development to consolidate their market share. For instance, a U.S.-based company, Weber-Stephen Products LLC, its launched Q1400 series barbecue grills in March 2018. It is a versatile product and can be used to barbecue, bake, grill, and roast. Furthermore, in December 2016, India-based company, TTK Prestige Ltd., started offering nonstick heating plates with temperature control features.
A few of the key players operating in the global electric barbecue grill market are listed below:
- DeLonghi SpA
- Dimplex North America Limited
- Midea Group.
- RH Peterson Co.
- Roller Grill International
- Taylor Company
- The Coleman Company, Inc.
- The Holland Grill Company Inc.
- The Middleby Corp.
- Weber-Stephen Products LLC
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Electric Barbecue Grill Market, Request for a Sample
Global Electric Barbecue Grill: Research Scope
Global Electric Barbecue Grill, by Type
Global Electric Barbecue Grill, by Application
Global Electric Barbecue Grill, by Distribution Channel
Global Electric Barbecue Grill, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global electric barbecue grill market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.