Electric Barbecue Grill: Introduction
- Electric barbecue grills use an electric element to provide constant heat source to the food. No flames are involved in this process, which makes this product clean.
Key Drivers of the Global Electric Barbecue Grill Market
- Rising trend of cookouts among the millennial population is driving the market. In an electric grill, frequent checking of the temperature is not required and hence, it is convenient for outdoor cooking.
- Rise in popularity of home cooking as a hobby, globally, is projected to fuel the market
- Electric barbeque grills are available with long-term warranty. Manufacturers offer over 10 years of warranty on burners. For instance, a U.S.-based accessories and luxury grills manufacturer, Vintage, offers lifetime warranty on select accessories and burners.
Convenient usage of electric barbecue grill market to create new opportunities
- Electric barbeque grills are convenient to use as consistent addition of fuel, such gas and charcoal, is not required. Moreover, these grills are available in compact sizes, which prompts consumers to employ them for outdoor cooking activities.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Limited grilling ability to hamper the market
- The compact size of the electric barbecue grill; however, restricts its usage for high volume cooking. Moreover, electric grills are not used in parties owing to their small size.
Electric barbecue grill market in Asia Pacific to expand significantly
- North America is a prominent market for electric barbecue grill, globally, and the region is estimated to maintain its dominance in the near future. Trend of home food grilling and backyard cooking is driving the market in North America. Furthermore, U.S. consumers prefer to spend their holidays outdoors, where barbecuing is a highly popular activity. According to a report published by “The Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association” (HPBA), over 30% of the population use barbecue grills, which further boosts their demand.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace. Increasing popularity of poppers, pizza, and French toast on outdoor grills is driving this market. However, the maintenance cost of electric grills is considerably low, which in turn is estimated to propel demand in the next few years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global electric barbecue grill market is highly fragmented. Large number of small and medium players are present in the market. Companies are working on product innovation and development to consolidate their market share. For instance, a U.S.-based company, Weber-Stephen Products LLC, its launched Q1400 series barbecue grills in March 2018. It is a versatile product and can be used to barbecue, bake, grill, and roast. Furthermore, in December 2016, India-based company, TTK Prestige Ltd., started offering nonstick heating plates with temperature control features.
A few of the key players operating in the global electric barbecue grill market are listed below:
- DeLonghi SpA
- Dimplex North America Limited
- Midea Group.
- RH Peterson Co.
- Roller Grill International
- Taylor Company
- The Coleman Company, Inc.
- The Holland Grill Company Inc.
- The Middleby Corp.
- Weber-Stephen Products LLC
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Electric Barbecue Grill Market, Request for a Sample
Global Electric Barbecue Grill: Research Scope
Global Electric Barbecue Grill, by Type
Global Electric Barbecue Grill, by Application
Global Electric Barbecue Grill, by Distribution Channel
Global Electric Barbecue Grill, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.