Global Eisenmenger Syndrome Treatment Market: Introduction
The triad of congenital systemic-to-pulmonary communication, cyanosis, and pulmonary arterial disease is called Eisenmenger syndrome. Eisenmenger syndrome is caused due to a birth defect. The disease is characterized by high blood pressure and abnormal blood flow through the heart. The specific symptoms of Eisenmenger syndrome vary greatly from person to person. The most notable symptom is called cyanosis, which is the bluish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes. Eisenmenger syndrome is caused by a defect in the structure of the heart, more specifically a ventricular septal defect (VSD) or other shunt. Eisenmenger syndrome belongs to a group of conditions called pulmonary arterial hypertension-PAH.
Key Drivers of Global Eisenmenger Syndrome Treatment Market
Rise in Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases
- 17.6 million people died of cardiovascular conditions, worldwide, in 2016, as compared to 17.9 million in 2015
- Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are disorders of the heart and the blood vessels. They include coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, and rheumatic heart disease.
- Cardiovascular diseases is the leading cause of mortality in the U.S., followed closely by cancer and chronic respiratory diseases
- According to the report, about 48% of the adult population in the U.S. is living with a form of cardiovascular disease
Rise in Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Chronic diseases (e.g., cardiovascular diseases, mental health disorders, diabetes, and cancer) and injuries are the leading causes of death and disability.
- According to U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, 6 in 10 adults in the U.S. and 4 in 10 adults in the U.S. have two or more chronic diseases, respectively
- Various cost-effective prevention strategies are available; however, implementation is generally low, especially among people who are poor and those living in rural areas
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Eisenmenger Syndrome Treatment Market
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global Eisenmenger syndrome treatment market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years due to an increase in research & development and technologically advanced products being introduced in market. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market during the forecast period owing to the advanced facilities provided by the hospital infrastructure in the region.
- The Eisenmenger syndrome treatment market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising awareness and acceptance of new techniques and increasing adoption
Key Players Operating in Global Eisenmenger Syndrome Treatment Market
The global Eisenmenger syndrome treatment market is highly consolidated owing to the presence of several key players. Leading players operating in the global Eisenmenger syndrome treatment market include:
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- AstraZeneca plc.
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Bayer AG
Global Eisenmenger Syndrome Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Eisenmenger Syndrome Treatment Market, by Drug Type
- Antiarrhythmic Agents
- Blood Thinning Agents
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonist
Global Eisenmenger Syndrome Treatment Market, by Diagnosis
- Blood tests
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Chest X-ray
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Cardiac catheterization
- Walking test
Global Eisenmenger Syndrome Treatment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.