Global ECG Sensor Patch Market: Overview
Preference for wearable gadgets is rising, particularly for the ones that can monitor vital signs of human health, which is why noticeable growth can be seen in the global ECG sensor patch market. Besides, growing use and popularity of high-end, technologically advanced wireless and mobile wearable gadgets is gaining traction among people of all age groups. Therefore, global ECG sensor patch market is likely to gain impetus from growing popularity of such wearable devices.
The global ECG Sensor Patch market has been segmented on the basis of 4 parameters, namely end use, application, product, and region.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our ECG Sensor Patch Market Report from this Brochure
Global ECG Sensor Patch Market: Notable Developments
The following development in the global ECG sensor patch market reveals the changing market dynamics:
- In January 2019, at the Consumer Electronics Show US-based Lief Therapeutics introduced a smart patch. The patch enables users in easy detection, treatment, and management of stress in real time utilizing technology of haptic biofeedback. This invention has enabled the company to tread on the parallel path of both clinical and consumer interest.
A few of the leading market vendors of the global ECG sensor patch market are as mentioned below:
- Hill-Rome Holdings Inc.
- Cardiac Insight Inc.
- Medtronic Plc.
- Lief Therapeutics
- Vivalnk, Inc.
Global ECG Sensor Patch Market: Key Trends
The following drivers, restrains, and opportunities is expected to shape the future course of the global ECG Sensor Patch market during the study period, from 2019 to 2027.
Growing Awareness Pros and Cons of Drugs Calls for Sustainable Packaging Solutions
Growth of the global ECG sensor patch market is likely to be fuelled by the growing prevalence of atrial fibrillation. In accordance with the findings of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 2.7 to 6.1 million people are affected with atrial fibrillation in the U.S. alone. It is highly likely that this no will increase manifolds over the years. Rise in number of such patients is owing to the expanding base of geriatric population. Nearly 2% of the aging population is affected by atrial fibrillation.
Increased activities for clinical trials together with positive outcome of those trials have demonstrated that asymptomatic atrial fibrillation is possible to be diagnosed early with the help of ECG monitoring patch. This is anticipated to add impetus to the global ECG Sensor Patch Market in forthcoming years. The 67th Annual Scientific Session held at the American College of Cardiology in May 2018. It was there that Janssen Pharmaceutical, subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, declared the outcome of its home based clinical trial. The outcome of the trial proved that wearable ECG monitoring patch helps in the early identification of people suffering from asymptomatic atrial fibrillation than the other conventional procedures.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom ECG Sensor Patch Market Report
In addition, growing investment by market players and many other organizations is likely to fuel the growth of the global ECG Sensor Patch market. For example, Cardiac Insight Inc. collected US$ 4.5 million from different organizations in order to accentuate distribution, sales, and production of wearable sensor of ECG heartbeat.
Global ECG Sensor Patch Market: Geographical Analysis
Latin America, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific are the major regions of the global ECG Sensor Patch market.
From the geographical standpoint, North America is expected to account for a leading position in the global ECG Sensor Patch market in years to come. Much of its market dominance is owing to the growing prevalence of atrial fibrillation and various heart conditions. According to the findings of American Heart Association, in the U.S. stroke emerged as the major reason for death in 2016. Another 2.7 million suffering from atrial fibrillation, which gives the demand for ECG sensor patch market a thrust in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.