Global Dyspareunia Market: Overview
The global dyspareunia market is expected to witness decent growth with the steady rise in the number of women suffering from the disease.
Dyspareunia refers to the medical condition where pain occurs during or after sexual intercourse. Although men can also develop this condition but it is usually found in women. Women with dyspareunia may experience pain in the labia, clitoris or vagina.
There are several causes of dyspareunia, some of which are treatable and some are not. Common causes comprise an allergic reaction to clothing, douches or spermicides, vaginal dryness, urinary tract infections, side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands), sexually transmitted diseases, vaginal yeast infections, and so on.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
In its report on global dyspareunia market, Transparency Market Research offers a crystal clear view of the market. The study makes every attempt to cover all the critical growth strategies and market dynamics. It offers market insight and forecasts of the market and profiles leading companies that are operating in the global dyspareunia market.
Global Dyspareunia Market: Notable Developments
In terms of recent development, global dyspareunia market exhibits the following developments
- AbbVie Inc., US-based biopharmaceutical company, reached an agreement to buy Allergan Plc for about 63 billion dollars in one of the biggest mergers of the healthcare industry. The two drug makers merge with the objective to create a combination that would deliver new sources of growth that they have grappled to find on their own. Big deals in the pharmaceutical sector normally indicate perennial challenges of competition, research and development, and growth.
- In 2018, TherapeuticsMD announced it has received approval of Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for estradiol vaginal inserts (Imvexxy), which is designed for the treatment of moderate-to-severe dyspareunia. According to TherapeuticsMD, these inserts are the only products in their therapeutic class to offer 4 mcg and 10 mcg doses, the 4 mcg is the lowest available approved dose of vaginal estradiol. The estradiol vaginal inserts are used in the treatment of vaginal pain related to sexual activity, which is a symptom of vaginal atrophy (VVA) and vulvar, due to menopause.
TherapeuticsMD Inc, Allergan Plc., Laboratories Vivacy SAS, GTO Pharmaceutical LLC, Hormos Medical Oy, Danderyds Sjukhus AB, and EndoCeutics Inc are some of the renowned names that adorn the global dyspareunia market.
Expanding Operations in Future? To get the perfect launch ask for a Custom Report here
Global Dyspareunia Market: Key Trends
The global dyspareunia market is likely to be driven by the following factors:
Menopausal Women Suffering from Dyspareunias Drives Market Growth
Women with dyspareunia may experience superficial pain at the very entrance of the vagina, or deeper pain at the time of penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women might also witness acute tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition that is called vaginismus. Pain can range from severe to moderate. Reasons associated with dyspareunia could be physical or psychological, and they could also be related to menopause. Mostly menopausal women who suffer from dyspareunia drive the global dyspareunia market.
Global Dyspareunia Market: Geographical Analysis
In terms of region, the global dyspareunia market is divided into North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. As per World Health Organization (WHO), the prevalence of dyspareunia in the United States is around 10% to 20%, with the leading causes varying by age group. Painful sex or dyspareunia reported by 7.5% of women in Britain. The disease is linked to poorer sexual, physical, relational and mental health.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.