Durable Juvenile Products Market: Introduction
- Durable juvenile products are designed for kids and children below the age of twelve years. These products consist of strollers, prams, carriers, cribs, cradles, cots, etc. The durable juvenile products market is segmented on the basis of product type, age group, end-user, distribution channel, and region. Childcare and juvenile products are manufactured with all the safety standards in place. Childcare products are highly regulated. As a result, safety aspects of children’s products have significant concerns and many countries have framed their own regulations and standards. Growing disposable income of parents, rising women workforce, and increasing urbanization are the major factors anticipated to drive the durable juvenile products market. Childcare centers and daycare services also extensively use a variety of kid’s products, which is positively impacting the durable juvenile products market across the globe.
Rising Disposable Incomes and Growing Urbanization Projected to drive the Durable Juvenile Products Market
- Durable juvenile products are designed for a child’s comfort and safety. Strollers, prams, carriers, and baby cots & cradles provide comfort to the child and ease & convenience to the parents. Increasing birth rate and rapid urbanization are driving the durable juvenile products market globally. The discretionary income of parents has increased their purchasing power which is positively affecting the growth of the market. Parents majorly focus on the safety and comfort of the children, which has increased the sales of childcare products worldwide. The adoption of durable juvenile products is rising due to rapid urbanization and easy availability of these products on e-commerce websites.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
New Innovative Toys and Childcare Products to Create Better Opportunities for the Durable Juvenile Products Market
- Various technological interventions have encouraged manufacturers to design and manufacture technologically advanced juvenile products. Technological advancements have given rise to smart products such as smart cribs, and smart strollers which is expected to create better opportunities for such products in the near future. Products with high-tech design and better functionalities are providing more ease and convenience during usage. People are adopting smart products nowadays, which is expected to boost the sale of smart durable juvenile products during the forecasted years.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Durable Juvenile Products Market
- In terms of region, the global durable juvenile products market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes the country-level analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America durable juvenile products market country-level analysis includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America durable juvenile products market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the durable juvenile products market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to witness maximum demand for durable juvenile products from 2021 to 2030 due to higher birth rate, rising disposable incomes, growing urbanization, and emergence of e-commerce websites.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Durable Juvenile Products Market, Request for a Sample
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global durable juvenile products market are as follows:
- Artsana S.p.A(Chicco)
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Stokke LLC
- Peg Perego
Global Durable Juvenile Products Market: Research Scope
Global Durable Juvenile Products Market, by Product Type
- Safety Seats
- Infant Car Seat
- Others (Baby Bike Seats, etc.)
- Stroller & Prams
- Single Stroller
- Three-wheeled Stroller
- Four-wheeled Stroller
- Multi-child Stroller
- Baby Dining Products
- High Chair
- Chair and Table Set
- Others (Floor Seat, etc.)
- High Chair
- Carriers & Carrycots
- Bouncers, Rockers & Swing
- Baby Bedding Products
- Cradles & Bassinet
- Cots & Cribs
- Others (Sleeping Bags, Bedding Sets, etc.)
- Cupboards & Chest of Drawers
- Others (Stools, Play gyms, etc.)
Global Durable Juvenile Products Market, by Age Group
- 0 – 6 months
- 6 – 12 months
- 1 year – 2 year
- Above 2 year
Global Durable Juvenile Products Market, by End-user
Global Durable Juvenile Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Large Format Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Others (Brand Stores, Childcare Stores, Specialty Stores, etc.)
Global Durable Juvenile Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.