Dual Power Transfer Switches: Introduction
- The transfer switch is a permanent type of switch that is always connected to the power box to change the power load between two sources
- The dual power transfer switch has two power supplies such as common power supply and standby power supply. As soon as the common power supply switches off, the backup power supply is used.
- In case of permanent backup sources, the switching between power supplies occurs automatically when the first source of power becomes unavailable, which keeps the energy flowing without any delay
- The dual power transfer switch offers safety and security when used with generator. If it’s a manual switch, then switching is done through a lever or similar device.
Rise in Demand for Dual Power Transfer Switches in Industrial Sector
- Dual power transfer switches are mostly utilized with a generator for residential and commercial power usage. When the generator turns on, the transfer switch changes the load from the grid power to the generator.
- Demand for dual power transfer switch is considerably high in the data center, owing to the significant demand for uninterrupted power supply that needs to be properly maintained and tested
- Dual power transfer switches are also utilized to monitor the power utility for voltage drop, failures, or any spikes
- The dual power transfer switch is needed in applications where maintenance, inspection, and testing is carried out to supply continuous power to the load without any interruption. Demand for dual power transfer switches is high in application cases of critical life support systems, such as air traffic control, telecommunications, etc.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Dual Power Transfer Switches Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the dual power transfer switch market due to rising urbanization and industrialization in emerging countries such as China and India etc.
- The industrial sector across the globe is witnessing significantly high rate of adoption of dual power transfer switches, as end-users such as power rental companies, utilities, telecom & IT datacenters, construction & manufacturing, automotive, oil & gas industries, etc., depend on continuous power supply, which in turn boosts the dual power transfer switches market
- Demand for electricity is rising rapidly in developing countries such as China, India, and Brazil owing to the requirement of uninterrupted and reliable power, which further fuels the dual power transfer switches market
Key Players Operating in the Global Dual Power Transfer Switches Market
- ABB Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Cummins Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
Global Dual Power Transfer Switches Market: Research Scope
Global Dual Power Transfer Switches Market, by Type
- Contactor Based
- Circuit Based
- Static Transfer switch
Global Dual Power Transfer Switches Market, by Application
- Power Utilities
- Telecom & IT
Global Dual Power Transfer Switches Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.