Dual-polarized Antenna Market: Introduction
- Antenna, also called aerial, is a component of radio, television, and radar systems, which guides incoming and outgoing radio waves
- Antennas are usually made of metal and have various configurations, ranging from mast-like devices working for radio and television broadcasts to large parabolic reflectors used to receive satellite signals and the radio waves generated by distant astronomical objects
- A dual-polarized antenna system is employed to transmit or receive electromagnetic waves. The antenna system has at least one cross-shaped radiator module aligned in the form of a patch radiator by a dipole at + 45 ° and -45 ° angles to the vertical.
- The antenna system also has a conductive reflector located on the back of at least one radiator module. Two conductive side wall sections are provided on each side of at least one radiating element, which are arranged vertically.
- At least one slot running parallel to the reflector plane is provided in each side wall section of the radiator module level
- A wideband and low profile dual-polarized antenna element is used for LTE base stations. The antenna operates from 1.89GHz to 2.66GHz for 10dB and has gains of approximately 9dB on both input connections within the operating bandwidth.
- This dual polarized antenna has a very high isolation of 40dB between the two input ports. Moreover, the height of the proposed antenna is about 0.16λ0, which is very low. An antenna array is suitable for LTE base stations.
- Dual-polarized antenna are used in applications such as GPS, Wi-Fi, 3G, Cellular, GSM, CDMA, 5G, 4G LTE, LTE-A, XLTE, WiMAX, ISM, VHF and UHF, etc.
Rise in Demand for Dual-polarized Antenna in Telecommunications Industry
- Based on end-use industry, the dual-polarized antenna market can be segmented into consumer electronics, telecommunication, healthcare, information technology, aerospace and defense, automotive, industrial, and others.
- The telecommunications segment of the dual-polarized antenna market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to an increase in use of dual-polarized antenna for GPS, Wi-Fi, 3G, Cellular, GSM, CDMA, 5G, and 4G LTE
- Advancements in design and structure of dual-polarized Antenna provide enhanced connectivity, which has the potential to improve business connectivity with safety
- Rise in adoption of wireless connectivity solutions is businesses due to digital transformation is driving the antenna market
- Increasing use of smart antennas in smartphones and rising demand for smart antennas in wireless communication are boosting the adoption of phone antennas
- Surge is use of dual-polarized antenna for advanced technology in smartphones, 3G technology, and 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology is propelling the market
North America to Lead Global Dual-polarized Antenna Market
- In terms of region, the global dual-polarized antenna market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The dual-polarized antenna market in North America is anticipated to expand at a high growth rate during the forecast period
- This is attributed to various applications of dual-polarized antenna in various industries, such as the telecommunication industry, because of the increasing need for faster data transmission in modern communication systems with optimized evolution data, high speed downloading, and web browsing. These factors are expected to increase the demand for dual-polarized antenna.
- Dual polarized antenna are used to improve Wi-Fi connection in high density location to detect high performing Wi-Fi. High-density locations include sports stadiums, offices, campuses, auditoriums, and other similar areas that require a good signal without interference.
- The dual-polarized antenna market in North America is estimated to expand at a high growth rate due to the presence of major players in the region and increased competition among them. The market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Dual-polarized Antenna Market
Major players operating in the global dual-polarized Antenna market are focusing on technological advancement and expansions to cater to the rising demand for dual-polarized antennas. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative and advanced technology products.
Key players operating in the global dual-polarized antenna market include:
- MP Antenna
- Aaronia AG
- Anixter Inc
- SMC Electric
- Baltic Networks USA
- MARS Antennas and RF Systems, Ltd.
- Amphenol Procom
- Rosenberger Group
- GAMMA NU, INC.
Global Dual-polarized Antenna Market: Research Scope
Global Dual-polarized Antenna Market, by Type
- Directional Antenna
- Omnidirectional Antenna
Global Dual-polarized Antenna Market, by Application
- Others (5G, 4G LTE etc.)
Global Dual-polarized Antenna Market, by End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronic
- Information Technology
- Aerospace and Defense
- Others (Automotive, Healthcare etc.)
Global Dual-polarized Antenna Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.