Global Dry Needling Treatment Market: Overview
Used as treatment method for a number of conditions, dry needling is gaining prominence worldwide and this is set to drive the global dry needling treatment market on an upward growth trajectory. Over the period of 2020 to 2030, as per Transparency Market Research, a sturdy growth rate, compounded annually, will be recorded in the market.
It is worth mentioning here that more and more people across the world are looking towards alternate treatment recourses. Positive outcomes of this treatment are attracting larger population for treatment of varied diseases. In the physical therapy domain in particular, the players are finding a number of superior. It is used here for stimulating muscles to enable healing and for relaxation.
Global Dry Needling Treatment Market: Competitive Landscape
The global dry needling treatment market is growing for varied reasons and one of them is high focus of market players on opting for new and diverse measures, promising individual growth. Most players are focusing upon training resources and marketing of the method via appropriate channels.
Well –known and proactive players in the global dry needling treatment market include the following names:
- Tanana Valley Clinic.
- Oregon Medical Group
- Tallahassee Primary Care Associates
- Tai Chi
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Dry Needling Treatment Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Over the forecast period, the global dry needling treatment market will grow substantially and a number of trends will influence it positively, Enumerated in the upcoming market report prepared by the company, the factors are many and varied. Some of the top impactful ones marking the landscape, pushing the market forward are:
- Growing awareness regarding benefits of alternate therapy is gaining ground among population across the world. This is a major growth contributor in the global dry needling treatment market over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of physiotherapy, coupled with increasing high prevalence of physical disorders is fuelling growth in the market in a big way.
- More people joining sports and participating in other physical activities are being seen and this is leading to muscular injuries. Meniscus tear, for example, is really common. This is driving demand for physiotherapy, where dry needling is being used for stimulating muscle to induce healing. This is therefore a notable factor contributing to growth in the global dry needling treatment market.
- Increasing geriatric population is also an interesting growth propeller. The demographic is known to suffer from muscle pains and is susceptible to a number of injuries that might lead them to adoption of physiotherapy. By 2050, it is believed the number of people of the age 65 and above will be massive and that is a positive indication for global dry needling treatment market.
Global Dry Needling Treatment Market: Regional Analysis
Geriatric population is expanding in a pronounced manner in the regions of North America and Europe and that is set to drive growth in these regional markets for dry needling treatment over the forecast period. By 2050, one in every four people here would be in the age group of 65 ad over as per a recent study on demographics. Additionally, a large number of people are active and participating in physically strenuous exercises and this is set to be a major growth factor in the two regions. Growing awareness regarding alternate therapy is also crucial as far as adoption of this is concerned.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global dry needling treatment market, ask for a customized report here
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.