Global Disposable Surgical Staplers Market: Overview
- Surgical stapler is a faster and more consistent alternative to sutures when closing wounds. Disposable surgical stapler reduces pain and improves operation efficiency.
- Staplers are an alternative to closure with sutures that offer a more rapid application time and are associated with decreased foreign body reactions and infection rates. Moreover, through disposable surgical stapler, stapling anastomosis is faster than traditional suturing technique, hence reduced operating time. It also helps reduce tissue trauma by minimizing tissue handling.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Disposable Surgical Staplers Market
- Disposable surgical stapler is easy to use and cheap. Moreover, surgical stapler forms an essential part of instruments required in hospitals and ambulatory surgical units during the time of surgery for wound closures. There has been a rise in the number of hospitals and increase in government support for improving health care infrastructure, especially in Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East. This is projected to drive demand for surgical staplers.
- According to China’s National Health and Family Planning Commission, the number of private hospitals in China has doubled since 2011 to reach 16,900 in 2017
- However, the global disposable surgical staplers market is highly fragmented. The market consists of several small- to medium-sized companies that compete with each other and larger enterprises. Several regional and local manufacturing players offer low cost devices. This is anticipated to restrain the global market.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Disposable Surgical Staplers Market
- In terms of region, the global disposable surgical staplers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. The region is anticipated to account for a significant share of the global market due to wide availability and rapid adoption of disposable staplers.
- The market in Asia Pacific is driven by sustainable growth due to increase in number of surgeries. According to data from the All India Institutes of Medical Science, India, it performed around 194,000 surgeries in 2017, which is the highest number of surgeries performed in a year across the world. The number of surgeries increased by 8% to 10% over that in the last year. (2016 = 176,000 surgeries performed).
Key Players Operating in Global Disposable Surgical Staplers Market
Major players operating in the global disposable surgical staplers market are:
- Centenial Surgical Suture Ltd.
- Lotus Surgicals
- Stapleline Medizintechnik GmbH
- Zhejiang Geyi Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Changzhou Ankang Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Weizhi (Suzhou) Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Other Prominent Players
Global Disposable Surgical Staplers Market: Research Scope
Global Disposable Surgical Staplers Market, by Product Type
- Linear Disposable Surgical Stapler
- Circular Disposable Surgical Stapler
Global Disposable Surgical Staplers Market, by Application
- Skin Closure Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Global Disposable Surgical Staplers Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Disposable Surgical Staplers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.