Disposable Respirators Market: Introduction
- A respirator is a type of personal protective equipment (PPE) that is worn on the face. It covers the mouth and nose. Some respirators also cover the eyes and face.
- The respirator forms a tight seal against the skin. It filters out some airborne particles.
- Likewise, a disposable respirator fits over the mouth and nose. It removes very small particles from the user's breath. These particles include germs (such as bacteria, mold, and viruses) and other kinds of dust. A disposable respirator does not have any replacement parts. It is intended to be thrown away after use.
- A disposable respirator has been certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) to assure it can eliminate very small particles. Disposable respirators have the name NIOSH and a label like N95 on them.
- A disposable respirator that is worn correctly removes 90% or more particles in the air
- Respirators are segregated into three different groups: R-series, P-series, and N-series. Each of the three groups has three different efficiency possibilities 95, 99, and 100.
- N-Series: N-Series respirators do not provide resistance to oil; therefore, N-series respirators provide protection against liquid and solid particles that do not contain oil.
- R-Series: R-Series respirators are resistant against oil and they provide protection against both liquid and solid particles that may contain oil. However, these respirators are only certified for up to 8 hours of service life.
- P-Series: P-Series respirators are similar to R-series; they provide protection against both liquid and solid particles. The service life of P-series respirators is substantially longer than R-series respirators.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Disposable Respirators Market Report
Key Drivers of Global Disposable Respirators Market
- Increase in incidence of respiratory diseases such as TB and the recent outbreak of COVID-19disease are expected to drive the disposable respirator market during the forecast period.
- Absence of proper sanitization, proper preventive measures, and a lack of precautions can cause any disease to turn into an epidemic. Disposable respirator play a vital role in controlling and preventing the spread of airborne diseases during an epidemic. They also help eliminate harmful mold, bacteria, and viruses from entering the human body. Governments also recommend the use of disposable respirators to avoid and prevent the spread of diseases such as meningitis, influenza, and measles. This, in turn, is estimated to fuel the demand for disposable respirators during the forecast period.
N-Series Respirators Segment to Expand at Rapid Pace
- Based on product type, the global disposable respirators market can be divided into N-series, P-series, and R-series
- The N-series segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace from 2020 to 2030, due to increase in the usage of N-series respirators by its key end-users including pharmacies, hospitals, and the general public. N-95 respirator is widely used for protection against airborne diseases. Increasing awareness about harmful respiratory diseases and the harmful effect of air pollution is expected to drive the N-series respirators segment during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate Global Disposable Respirators Market
- In terms of region, the global disposable respirators market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global disposable respirators market during the forecast period.
- Rise in the number of people living with respiratory diseases in countries such as the U.S. is likely to drive the disposable respirators market in the region during the forecast period
- For instance, a major impact of the recent outbreak of a global epidemic of COVID-19 disease in the U.S. is expected to drive the disposable respirators market in the region during the forecast period
- According to an online platform Worldometer, the U.S. is the worst affected country by the coronavirus globally. As of April 20, 2020, there were 767,189 people affected by the coronavirus disease in the U.S. and about 40,743 people had died due to coronavirus.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Disposable Respirators Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Disposable Respirators Market
The global disposable respirators market is fragmented, owing to the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global disposable respirators market are:
- Alpha Solway Ltd.
- Avantor Inc.
- Bunzl plc
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Gateway Safety Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Louis M. Gerson Co. Inc.
- Moldex-Metric Inc.
Global Disposable Respirators Market: Research Scope
Global Disposable Respirators Market, by Product Type
- N-series Respirators
- P-series Respirators
- R-series Respirators
Global Disposable Respirators Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research laboratories
Global Disposable Respirators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.