Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market: Overview
- Disposable elastomeric pumps are designed for infusion of low molecular weight drugs such as chemotherapy, anesthetic, analgesic and antibiotic drugs
- Elastomeric pumps use pressure to infuse medication. The pressure is created by an elastomeric layer, which is placed inside of the pump. When the pump is filled, the elastomeric layer gets stretched. The elastic constriction then drives the liquid through the tubing.
- Elastomeric pumps do not require gravity like traditional IVs. These are small, lightweight, portable, ease of use, and offer less interference with sleep, so there is no need to be chained to an IV pole.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers and Restraint of Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market
- Elastomeric pumps have several advantages over conventional delivery systems (syringes/pens/injections). Conventional delivery systems can less accurately deliver drugs and result in greater variability of medication.
- In terms of dosage, elastomeric pumps are accurate and precise compared to injections, provide greater flexibility with daily schedule, and help improve quality of life
- These advantages over conventional delivery systems are projected to drive the global disposable elastomeric pumps market in the near future
- Elastomeric infusion pumps have gained wide acceptance in providing postoperative analgesia in the past few years
- However, the use of elastomeric pumps is not fault free in spite of several advantages. The delivery rate accuracy of disposable elastomeric pumps is low compared to modern electronic infusion pumps.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market
- In terms of region, the global disposable elastomeric pumps market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- North America dominated the global market during the forecast period. Rise in awareness about effective use of infusion pumps to treat diseases, affordability of infusion devices, increase in use of insulin pumps such as elastromeric, and favorable reimbursement policies are the factors attributed to North America’s dominance of the global market.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for substantial share of the global market in terms of revenue during the forecast period due to increase in incidence of age-related chronic conditions such as cancer, neurological illnesses, and infectious disease. Moreover, economic growth, higher spending power of the population, and better access to health care services throughout the region are likely to drive the disposable elastomeric pumps market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market
Major players operating in the global disposable elastomeric pumps market are:
- Epic Medical Pte. Ltd.
- Palex Medical SA
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Avanos Medical, Inc.
Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market, by Infusion Type
- Continuous Rate Elastomeric Pumps
- Variable Rate Elastomeric Pumps
Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market, by Application
- Pain Management
- Chelation Therapy
Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care Settings
Global Disposable Elastomeric Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.