Disposable Auto-injectors Market: Introduction
- Auto-injector is a medical device designed to deliver a dose of a particular drug. Disposable and reusable auto-injectors are the two types of auto-injector. Disposable auto-injectors are easy-to-use and convenient devices for patients.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Disposable Auto-injectors Market, Request for a Sample
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Disposable Auto-injectors Market
- The global disposable auto-injectors market is driven by rise in prevalence of diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and other diseases. According to the International Diabetes Federation, in 2019, nearly 463 million people were living with diabetes across the world and the number is projected to rise to 700 million by 2045. The annual incidence of rheumatoid arthritis is around 3 per 10,000 and prevalence rate is about 1%. The risk of rheumatoid arthritis increases with age and peaks between ages 35 and 50. Hence, surge in geriatric population is anticipated to propel the global disposable auto-injectors market.
- New injectable therapies are being developed for previously untreated conditions. Increase in number of injectable drugs is expected to drive the global market. Moreover, increase in demand for disposable auto-injectors owing to rise in adoption of advanced technologies is a key factor likely to augment the global disposable auto-injector market. Benefits of disposable auto-injectors such as ease of use, less risk of infection, and portability have led to increase in adoption, which in turn boosts the growth of the global disposable auto-injectors market.
- Rise in awareness about diseases such as diabetes & arthritis and focus on research & development by key players to develop new products are projected to fuel the growth of the global market. For instance, in October 2019, Becton, Dickinson and Company launched BD Intevia 1mL two-step disposable auto-injector. It is a new generation of BD autoinjectors that help drug manufacturers seamlessly enhance drug delivery experience.
- Governments in developing countries are making significant investments toward modernization of health care infrastructure, which is anticipated to increase access to health care. This is expected to propel demand for advanced technologies, which in turn is likely to present lucrative opportunities in the global disposable auto-injectors market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Disposable Auto-injectors Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global disposable auto-injectors market during the forecast period due to early adoption of technologically advanced products and product approvals. For instance, in October 2019, AstraZeneca received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for self-administration of Fasenra (benralizumab) in a pre-filled, single-use auto-injector.
- The disposable auto-injectors market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in awareness, surge in demand for newer advanced therapies, large patient pool, and increase in health care expenditure
Key Players Operating in Global Disposable Auto-injectors Market
The global disposable auto-injectors market is highly consolidated due to the presence of small number of key players. These companies hold major share in their respective regions. Demand for disposable auto-injectors has increased in emerging as well as developed markets owing to rise in prevalence of diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global disposable auto-injectors market.
Major players operating in the global disposable auto-injectors market are:
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Ypsomed AG
- SHL Medical AG
- E3D Elcam Drug Delivery Devices
- Antares Pharma
- Owen Mumford Ltd.
- Others Prominent Players
Global Disposable Auto-injectors Market: Research Scope
Global Disposable Auto-injectors Market, by Type
- Semi-disposable Auto-injectors
- Fully-disposable Auto-injectors
Global Disposable Auto-injectors Market, by Application
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
Global Disposable Auto-injectors Market, by End-user
- Home Care
- Hospitals & Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Disposable Auto-injectors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.