Disinfection Services Market: Emerging Services in Recent Viral Spread
- Disinfectants are cleansing substances utilized on non-living things such as household products. Disinfection services are used to disinfect inanimate environmental surfaces such as floors, walls, structures, and ventilation at home or at different health care facilities.
- Disinfection services include biohazard cleaning, infection prevention & control, and mobile disinfection
- The disinfection process results in the surfaces becoming moist for a short period after the sanitization treatment. During this period, the disinfectant takes action and the surface must be left to dry.
- There is no access to the space during this period, which is typically one hour post completion of application, depending on the ventilation of the premises
- These disinfection services are gaining more attention due to the recent viral spread and pandemics such as COVID-19
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Disinfection Services Market
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Disinfection Services Market
- Rise in viral pandemics in the past few years across the globe is the major driver of the global disinfection services market
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO) data, 21.2 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 were reported globally as of August 16, 2020
- Rise in awareness about the advantages of disinfection and increase in incidence of hospital-acquired infections are the other drivers of the global disinfection services market
- Technological advancements such as surgical units with automated disinfectant sprayers also fuel the growth of the global disinfection services market
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Higher Cost of Disinfection Services to Restrain Global Disinfection Services Market
- Cost for disinfection services for industrial as well as home settings is higher due to increase in demand driven by rapid spread of coronavirus. This is projected to hamper market growth.
- Increase in concerns related to the disinfection and sterilization of several advanced medical instruments is anticipated to restrain the global market in the near future
Infection Prevention & Control to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of service type, the global disinfection services market can be divided into biohazard cleaning, infection prevention & control, mobile disinfection, and others
- Infection prevention & control is projected to be a highly attractive segment during the forecast period owing to rise in demand for cleanliness & elimination of infection from home care and other facilities, increase in spread of viral infections, and technological advancements for disinfection services provision
Commercial Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on end use, the global disinfection services market can be bifurcated into domestic and commercial
- The commercial segment accounted for major market share in 2019 due to rise in health care expenditure, increase in safety measures for employees and equipment, and higher demand for hygiene services in industrial premises
North America to Lead Global Disinfection Services Market
- In terms of region, the global disinfection services market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global disinfection services market in 2019 due to higher health care expenditure, rise in COVID-19 cases, presence of major disinfection service providers, and better cleaning & disinfection guidelines adopted & recommended by major health care facilities as well as regulatory authorities
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 5.3 million COVID-19 cases were reported in the U.S. as of August 16, 2020, with 168,696 deaths
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative market during the forecast period owing to rise in prevalence of viral diseases, increase in awareness about disinfection & cleanliness, improving health care infrastructure, and government initiatives to combat different viral & bacterial infections
Key Players Operating in Global Disinfection Services Market
Key players operating in the global disinfection services market are:
- Bio Decontamination Ltd.
- JP McHale Pest Management, LLC
- The Terminix International Company Limited
- Stratus Building Solutions
- Aseptic Health, LLC
- Rentokil Pest Control
- NYC Steam Cleaning
- Servpro Industries, LLC
- Flick Pest Control
- ISS WORLD SERVICES A/S
Global Disinfection Services Market: Research Scope
Global Disinfection Services Market, by Service Type
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Mobile Disinfection
Global Disinfection Services Market, by End Use
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.