Digital Dentistry Market: Introduction
- Digital dentistry refers to the use of dental technologies or systems that include digital or computer-controlled components rather than mechanical or electrical tools to perform dental treatments. Digital dentistry can make dental procedures for restorative and diagnostic purposes more efficient than utilizing mechanical instruments.
- CAD/CAM (both laboratory and clinician controlled), computer-assisted implant dentistry (including fabrication and design of surgical guides), lasers, intraoral & extraoral photography, and other aspects of digital dentistry are accessible. Many other aspects of digital dentistry are being investigated. Technologies are being introduced that help to make dentistry easier, faster, and better, which is an important development in the digital dentistry market.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Digital Dentistry Market
- The global digital dentistry market is driven by increased capability for providing efficient care by various dentists across the world. The growing need of improved dental and better aesthetic outcomes is a prominent trend in the market. Patients in both developed and developing economies are willing to invest in dental care when disposable income rises.
- The steady transition from dental artificial replacements to those produced using advanced CAD and CAM procedures is anticipated to boost the growth of the global digital dentistry market. Decline in costs has resulted in the benefits of adopting specific technology being translated into more visible market growth. However, high cost associated with digital dentistry is likely to act as a restraint of the global market in the next few years.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected the global digital dentistry market. CAD/CAM materials were the hardest hit in the market. Elective dental procedures were postponed during the peak months of the pandemic. Consequently, manufacturers' capacity to sell CAD/CAM blocks and discs was severely limited, resulting in a loss in market revenue.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Digital Dentistry Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global digital dentistry market. Increase in the number of dental practices & hospitals, technological improvements, aging population, and presence of leading companies are anticipated to boost the growth of the market in the region.
- The digital dentistry market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in population and rise in awareness about the importance of oral health among people.
Key Players Operating in Global Digital Dentistry Market
The global digital dentistry market is highly competitive. Product features, reliability, customer service, price, brand awareness, and distribution network contribute to the competitiveness. Major players operating in the global are:
- 3M ESPE
- Planmeca Group
- Biolase Technology
- AstraZeneca Group
- Other prominent players
Global Digital Dentistry Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Dentistry Market, by Component
Global Digital Dentistry Market, by End-user
- Dental Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
Global Digital Dentistry Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.