Digital Ad Spending Market - Introduction
- The growing digitization is encouraging advertisement companies to adopt digital advertisements that influence more number of customers, resulting in increased digital ad spending internationally.
- The growing digital ad spending market is the result of the increasing adoption of e-marketing across the globe.
- Top companies that provide the platform for digital advertisements are Google, Inc. Facebook, Inc., etc. which are some of the major shareholders in the digital advertisement market in regions such as North America and Europe.
- Most major economies such as India, China, and the U.K. are expected to account for more than 50% of the digital ad spending in the coming years.
Increasing influence of social media expected to drive the digital ad spending market
- The number of social media users have increased significantly in the past few years and are projected to rise further in the coming years.
- Technological awareness and social media influence is the major reason for the population leaning toward social media.
- Major retail companies have also realized that digital ads are the most influencing and convincing due to the adoption of an omni-channel approach for marketing.
- TV ad spending has reduced due to the social media influence which drives digital ad spending in social media.
- This in turn has given rise to adoption of digital ad spending, thus escalating the market growth.
- Moreover, internet marketing, contextual advertising, and programmatic advertising are also expected to have a positive impact on the digital ad spending market.
Implementation of customer centric approach drives the market
- Customers these days have become more digitally conscious due to their increasing participation in social media and because information on the web is easily accessible. Moreover, users nowadays are demanding speed in their daily transactions or online activities.
- Thus, major companies are increasing their investments in the digital ad spending.
- Exceeding customer expectations and providing solutions to implicit customer needs and explicit customer requests are the prime objectives of organizations these days. This obliges organizations to implement improved user experiences in order to engage more customers.
- These factors drive the digital ad spending market globally.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America expected to hold major share of the global digital ad spending market
- In terms of region, the global digital ad spending market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global digital ad spending market during the forecast period, due to advancements in technology and the introduction of airport biometrics with enhanced customer experience in the region.
- The major shareholder in this region is the U.S. which results in rising share of North America in the digital ad spending market.
- The digital ad spending markets in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa are expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Global Digital Ad Spending Market - Competitive Landscape
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Digital Ad Spending Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Digital Ad Spending Market
- Google, Inc.
- Facebook, Inc.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Verizon wireless
- Apple, Inc.
Global Digital Ad Spending Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Touch Points
- Social media
- Digital Marketing
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Business Type
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Business to Customer (B2C)
- Business to Business to Customer (B2B2C)
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Industry
- Public Sector
- Retail and wholesale
- Services & Consumers
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Application
- Customer Awareness
- Customer Engagement
- Purchase & Relation
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.