Die-cast Toys: Introduction
- Die-cast toys are collectable models produced by using the die casting method. It involves putting molten zinc alloy or lead in a mold to manufacture a model in a particular shape. Such types of models are ideally made of metals. Most common die-cast toys are generally scale models of automobiles, aircraft, military vehicles, construction equipment, and trains.
- Die-cast toys become more valuable with age and with the growing number of collectors. These toys are generally sold as collections rather than individual items, as they are made in a small number with perfection.
Key Drivers of the Global Die-cast Toys Market
- Increasing trend of designer toys as collectable items is one of the key factors driving the global die-cast toys market. Growing interest in collectable items worldwide is anticipated to fuel the global demand for die-cast toys during the forecast period. Additionally, increasing popularity of automobiles has led to increase in the demand for miniature car models. Furthermore, popularity of die-cast toys, especially vintage car models as well as models of limited-edition cars, has surged over the last few years, which has made them highly valuable for collectors.
- Furthermore, high resale value of collectable die-cast scale models is anticipated to boost the demand for die-cast toys worldwide in the next few years. With increasing purchasing power of individuals, the demand for die-cast toys is anticipated to rise further during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Expanding Geographical Presence of Key Global Players to Offer Attractive Opportunities to the Global Die-cast Toys Market
- Die-cast toys are more popular in the western countries. The U.S. and countries in Europe such as the U.K. have a larger number of die-cast toy collectors compared to other regions. On the other hand, several countries in developing regions have high growth potential for the global market for die-cast toys. Increasing popularity of automobiles in developing as well as developing countries is anticipated to create growth opportunities for of the global die-cast toys market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific a Promising Market for Die-cast Toys
- Geographically, the global die-cast toys market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- Regions such as Europe and North America have strong growth potential for the market for die-cast toys, as a majority of leading manufactures are concentrated in these regions. Countries such as the U.S., Germany, and the U.K. witness a large number of collectors of die-cast toys.
- Asia Pacific is one of the promising markets for die-cast toys. Increasing purchasing power of individuals in the region is boosting the market in the region. Additionally, rising popularity of automobiles is anticipated to fuel the market in Asia Pacific in the near future.
- Other regions such as South America and Middle East & Africa have strong growth potential for the die-cast toys market
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global die-cast toys market is relatively consolidated, with the top five manufacturers accounting for a substantial market share. A part of the global market is highly niche, wherein vintage, expensive and rare toys are manufactured. A few of the key players operating in the global die-cast toys market are:
- Bandai Namco Holdings
- BBR Exclusive Car Models
- GreenLight Collectibles
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc.
- Spin Master Ltd.
- Universal Hobbies
- Welly Die Casting Factory Limited
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Die-cast Toys Market, ask for a customized report
Global Die-cast Toys Market: Research Scope
Global Die-cast Toys Market, by Product
- Others (Construction Equipment, etc.)
Global Die-cast Toys Market, by Age
- 0 to 2 Years
- 2 to 4 Years
- 5 to 7 Years
- 8 to 12 Years & Above
Global Die-cast Toys Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Sites
- E-commerce Sites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail-based Stores
Global Die-cast Toys Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.