Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market: Introduction
- Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device is used for treating certain diabetic foot ulcers. The matrix device, which is made of silicone, cow collagen, and shark cartilage, is placed over the ulcer and provides an environment for new skin and tissue to regenerate and heal the wound. Utilization of dermal regeneration matrix devices in wound healing offers numerous benefits in terms of stimulating tissue growth and ensuring relief from various injuries. Furthermore, these devices reduces the occurrence of infection at the wound sites and minimize irritation. Dermal regeneration matrix is gaining importance, which in turn is likely to drive the market.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market
- Chronic wounds have created a significant socioeconomic impact. Chronic wounds generally take longer time to heal and require advanced wound care therapies. Diabetic ulcers are becoming more common due to increased incidence of both Type I and maturity-onset diabetes in developed economies across the world. According to a research done by National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), global prevalence of diabetic foot ulcer was 6.3%, higher in males (4.5%) as compared to that in females (3.5%). For instance, NCBI estimated that globally, every 30 seconds one leg is amputated due to diabetic foot ulcer. Lifetime risk of developing diabetic foot ulcer among the diabetic population is 25%. Thus, increasing prevalence of diabetic foot ulcer is expected to boost the global dermal regeneration matrix device market.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market Report
- A large under-addressed population of patients suffering from chronic wounds exists, especially in emerging countries. Increase in per capita income of people in these countries is fueling the adoption of advanced wound care technologies. Better access to advanced wound care and increase in awareness about the cost-effectiveness of advanced wound care therapies have boosted the momentum shift toward these solutions and products. Rate of adoption of solutions and products, such as dermal regeneration matrix, among health care providers is increasing, which in turn is estimated to drive the global dermal regeneration matrix device market during the forecast period.
- Dermal regeneration matrix devices help in the reduction of healing and complications associated with burn injuries, ischemia, trauma, surgeries, and skin disorders. Dermal regeneration matrix devices are commercially available to treat chronic wounds. A large number of market players are engaged in the development of dermal regeneration matrix devices. For instance, in January 2016, Integra LifeSciences Corporation received USFDA approval for its product, Omnigraft Dermal Regeneration Matrix, to treat diabetic foot ulcers that last longer than six weeks and do not involve exposure of the joint capsule, tendon, or bone.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market
- Europe is a mature market for diabetic foot ulcer treatment; therefore, the market in the region has been stagnant. The growth rate witnessed by the market in Europe has been sluggish due to a well-established network of major market players, which creates relatively fewer opportunities for growth and business expansion for new market entrants. However, rise in geriatric population and favorable health care reimbursement regulations are likely to drive the market in the region during the forecast period.
- The dermal regeneration matrix device market in several countries in Asia, including Japan, India and China, is untouched or significantly underpenetrated as compared to that in countries in North America and Europe. This is primarily due to a lack of access to dermal regeneration matrix devices in these countries and low level of awareness. These markets offer immense opportunities for the dermal regeneration matrix device market on account of factors such as presence of a large potential population base coupled with continuous economic development witnessed in several countries across Asia. Geographic expansion by major global players in Asia Pacific through distribution and licensing agreements with local distributors and increasing prevalence of diabetes in the region are likely to fuel market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market
Manufacturers in the global Dermal Regeneration Matrix device market are increasingly investing in research and development of new and innovative techniques to manufacture advanced products for screening. These players are also focused on offering highly efficient and reliable products.
Leading companies operating in the global dermal regeneration matrix device market are:
- Integra LifeSciences
- Stratatech (Mallinckrodt)
- KCI Licensing, Inc.
- Japan Tissue Engineering Co., Ltd.
Global Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market: Research Scope
Global Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market, by Source
- Animal Derived
- Human Amnion Derived
Global Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market, by Application
- Foot Ulcers
- Reconstructive Surgery
Global Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market, by End-user
- Dermatology Clinics
Global Dermal Regeneration Matrix Device Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.