Dental Micromotors Market: Introduction
Dental micromotors are tools used to solve of variety of dental problems, including bruxism and loose teeth. Additionally, they are also used to cure problems related to snoring and apnea. Cost of dental micromotors may vary depending on the type of splint used and its pre-planned application. Dental micromotors are used in dental procedure to treat loose teeth by joining them together. They stabilize teeth and hence, are less likely to move.
Dental micromotors allow weakened teeth to gain support from neighboring ones. For instance, for people with bruxism and temporo-mandibular joint disorder, a dental micromotor can be used to prevent the teeth from damage during the night. In these disorders, splints receives the grinding action so that overall strain on the jaw and teeth is reduced. Moreover, dental micromotors can increase comfortability of patients during chewing. Generally, two main methods are used for dental micromotors: intracoronal and extracoronal. Using the normal bonding method, two teeth are connected with each other. Composite resin is then used to the etched surface and for connectivity. Sometimes, composite resin splints are strengthened by the addition of fiber to the splints.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Dental Micromotors Market Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Dental Micromotors Market
- Key elements, such as increase in incidence and prevalence rate of dental diseases, conditions, and rise in geriatric population are estimated to drive the global dental micromotors market during the forecast period
- The elderly population is more prone to dental infections, tooth loss, and dental disorders, which is anticipated to drive the global dental micromotors market
- Increase in per capita income, well-supported reimbursement policies in developed countries, and changes in lifestyle habits are other factors that are likely to drive the global dental micromotors market. Additionally, rise in dental tourism, increase in awareness towards oral hygiene, support from government to endorse hygiene, and awareness programs about dental disorders in developing economies such as India, Singapore, Philippines, Brazil, etc. are anticipated to augment market growth.
- Lack of reimbursement policies in developing countries and high cost of the overall treatment are some of the factors that may hinder market growth
Europe to Lead Global Dental Micromotors Market
- Europe is expected to hold a major share of the global dental micromotors market, followed by North America
- Asia Pacific is a rapidly developing market for dental micromotors due to rising health care infrastructure, growing awareness about dental health among people, and expanding medical tourism. For instance, each segment of digital dentistry has benefits over traditional techniques. Advancements in techniques, such as image mapping and the CAD/CAM technology, have enabled vendors to produce quality products.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Dental Micromotors Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Some of the key players operating in the global dental micromotors market are:
- MARIOTTI & C,
- NSK France
- Sweden & Martina S.p.A.
- W&H Dentalwerk International
- Dental USA etc.
Global Dental Micromotors Market: Research Scope
Global Dental Micromotors Market, by Product Type
- Active Displacement
- Positive Displacement
Global Dental Micromotors Market, by End-user
- Dental Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
Global Dental Micromotors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.