Dental Laboratory Welders Market: Introduction
- Welding between abutment elements during metal framework construction or even after ceramics application has been used by majority of dentists to alleviate problems related to laboratory distortions that are reflected in prosthesis' mismatch in the marginal area. The welding process offers the benefit of working with prosthetic segments to generate a prosthetic framework with less distortion, allowing for a better fit to the abutments. It encourages uniform stress distribution and reduces damage and failure in the bone, implant, and prosthesis.
- Dental laboratory welder is an important tool, which aids in the welding of various types of parts composed of similar or dissimilar alloys, such as titanium-based alloys, cobalt-chromium (CoCr) alloys, and even gold-palladium (AuPd) alloys. It is a more efficient and error-free alternative to conventional soldering and brazing. These welders assist technicians in dental laboratories with fabrication and reconstructive repair procedures such as new cast clasp assembly, loops & posts for tooth additions, cast extensions for existing partials, new wrought wire single-arm clasping, and several other common laboratory welding services.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Dental Laboratory Welders Market
- Rise in technological advancements in dental treatment and high success rate of laser welding techniques in orthodontic operations boost the growth of the global market. According to the Dental Economic, dental laser welding is currently the most advanced and precise technology compared to conventional welding. These advanced methods allow for intra-oral treatment, reduced distortion, excellent mechanical strength, and corrosion resistance. Hence, a number of professionals have started to use dental welders.
- Dental welding is used in clasp assembly, which functions as a retainer/stabilizer for the prosthesis by totally or partially enclosing abutments and offers indirect support to the implants. Therefore, an increase in dental implant procedures is projected to drive the global dental laboratory welders market. However, high cost of dental laboratory welders is anticipated to act as a restraint of the global market.
- The global dental laboratory welders market has been negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, as patient appointments for surgical procedures was suspended. However, a number of governments have permitted the resumption of elective surgical operations, and clinics have resumed orthodontic procedures while adhering to stringent COVID-19 standards. Moreover, dentists anticipate that there will be a spike in demand for oral care and dental treatment following the COVID-19 crisis, which is expected to accelerate market growth.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Dental Laboratory Welders Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global dental laboratory welders market during the forecast period. High prevalence of dental diseases and rise in public awareness about oral preventive and restorative therapies are anticipated to boost the growth of the market in the region.
- The dental laboratory welders market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in adoption of intraoral dental welding procedures. Moreover, introduction of novel technologies such as CAD/CAM-based dental restorations and high level of awareness about dental procedures are likely to drive the market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Dental Laboratory Welders Market
Leading market players focus on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approval, and others. These activities have created opportunities for the expansion of the business and customer base of these players. Major players operating in the global are:
- Sunstone Engineering LLC
- IPG Photonics
- Max Photonics
- Alpha Laser
- Other prominent players
Global Dental Laboratory Welders Market: Research Scope
Global Dental Laboratory Welders Market, by Type
Global Dental Laboratory Welders Market, by Application
- Cast Repairs
- New Clasp Assembly
- Loops & Posts for Implants
- Wrought Wire Single-Arm Clasping
- Crown & Bridge Cases
- Implant Restorations
Global Dental Laboratory Welders Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.