Dental Infection Control Products: Introduction
- Dental infection control products are utilized during the treatment of dental disorders and inhibits the growth of cavities in the teeth. The primary function of dental products is to heal tooth decay in order to prevent the hazards and risk related to disease transmission.
- The transmission of dental infections has fueled concerns among healthcare workers and the general public in the last few decades. The general route for the transmission of dental infections involves direct contact with infected body fluids, such as saliva or blood; direct contact with lesion, tissue debris during intraoral procedures; including inoculation injury such as splatters of blood needle sick injury; and nasopharyngeal secretions onto intact or breached mucosa.
- Dental infections are also transmitted through indirect contact with contaminated dental equipment, instruments, or materials
- The personal hygiene of all staff members in contact with patients should be scrupulous, either directly or indirectly. Hand hygiene, the easiest and cost-effective practice that can decrease potential pathogens, is considered as a highly critical factor to reduce the risk of spreading infections to healthcare professionals and patients.
- Dental practitioners should avoid touching anything that is not essential for the particular procedure. Bruises and cuts on a finger serve as easy portals for infections; hence, they should be covered with dressings.
Key Drivers of Global Dental Infection Control Products Market
- Increase in the prevalence of dental caries is a key factor driving the global dental infection control products market
- Rise in geriatric population and changing lifestyle are also key factors that are expected to boost the market in the near future
- Advancements in technologies and reimbursement for medicines are expected boost the dental infection control products market during the forecast period
Consumables to be Highly Attractive Segment of Global Dental Infection Control Products Market
- In terms of product, the global dental infection control products market can be classified into equipment and consumables
- The equipment segment can be further categorized into cleaning monitors, ultrasonic cleaning units, and others
- The consumables segment can be divided into hand care or hygiene, personnel proactive accessories, waterline cleaning solution, instrument cleaning solution, sterilization accessories, and others. The hand care or hygiene segment includes soap, lotion, and sterilizing gels. The instrument cleaning solution segment includes lubricants, ultrasonic cleaning solutions, disinfectant, and enzymatic decontamination and detergents.
- High usage of consumables among end-users, such as dental laboratories dental clinics, and hospitals, to prevent infection transmission and cross-contamination risk and new products launches by key vendors in the market are expected to drive the consumables segment during the forecast period
North America to Dominate Global Dental Infection Control Products Market
- In terms of region, the global dental infection control products market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global dental infection control products market during the forecast period.
- New product launches, the presence of favorable insurance coverage for dental care, and rising prevalence of dental diseases are expected to drive the dental infection control products market in the region during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Dental Infection Control Products Market
The global dental infection control products market is fragmented with the presence of international as well as local players. Key players operating in the global dental infection control products market are:
- GC Corp.
- L Air Liquide SA
- Owens & Minor Inc.
- Quadralene Ltd.
- 3M Co.
- Cantel Medical Corp.
- COLTENE Holding AG
- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc.
- Envista Holdings Corp.
Global Dental Infection Control Products Market: Research Scope
Global Dental Infection Control Products Market, by Product
- Cleaning Monitors
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Units
- Hand Care or Hygiene
- Sterilizing Gels
- Hand Care or Hygiene
- Personnel Proactive Accessories
- Waterline Cleaning Solution
- Instrument Cleaning Solution
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Solutions
- Enzymatic Decontamination and Detergents
- Sterilization Accessories
Global Dental Infection Control Products Market, by End-user
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Academic and Research Institutes.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.