Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market: Introduction
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep inside the body. Such clots are primarily found and form inside one of the deep veins of the thigh or lower leg. A blood clot is a clump of blood that has turned to a solid state. DVT is a common condition, especially in people aged over 65. It is a serious medical condition, which can cause swelling, pain, and tenderness in the leg. DVT can be caused due to lack of movement or medical issues that thicken the blood or damage blood vessels. Pulmonary embolism can happen when a DVT clot has moved from the arm or leg into the lung. Cancer and inflammatory bowel disease can also increase the risk of developing a blood clot.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers of Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market
Increase in Incidence of Cancers
- In 2008, around 7.6 million people succumbed to cancer, accounting for 13% of all deaths globally
- According to the World Health Organization, cancer is projected to account for over 13 million deaths across the world by 2030. The number of new cancer cases is anticipated to increase to 80% between 2008 and 2030 in low-income countries, which is double the rate expected in high-income countries (40%). About 30% of the cancer deaths can be avoided by change in lifestyle and healthier behavior.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in Overweight and Obesity Rates
- In 2016, over 1.9 billion adults 18 years and older were overweight. Of these, more than 650 million were obese. Around 39% of adults aged 18 years and over were overweight in 2016, and 13% were obese. Most of the world's population lives in countries where overweight and obesity account for more deaths than underweight. Nearly 38 million children under the age of 5 were overweight or obese in 2019. Over 340 million children and adolescents aged 5 to 19 were overweight or obese in 2016.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global deep vein thrombosis (DVT) pumps market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years due to increase in research & development and various government initiatives for the development of novel ideas. Europe is expected to be the second largest market during the forecast period.
- The deep vein thrombosis (DVT) pumps market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in investment in research & development by private & government organizations and increase in health care management.
Key Players Operating in Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market
The global deep vein thrombosis (DVT) pumps market is highly consolidated owing to the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global deep vein thrombosis (DVT) pumps market include:
- 3A Health Care
- Bio Compression Systems
- Zimmer Biomet
- Devon Medical Products
- Breg, Inc.
- Mego Afek AC Ltd.
- Cardinal Health
- Currie Medical Specialties
- ThermoTek USA
- ACE Medical
- Getinge Group
- Technocare Medisystems
Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market, by Product Type
- Lower Extremity
- Upper Extremity
Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market, by End-user
- Surgical Centers
Global Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.