D-amino Acid Market
D-amino Acid Market (Product - D-Alanine, D-Glutamic Acid, D-Aspartic Acid, D-Methionine, D-Threonine, D-Tryptophan, D-Leucine, D-Phenylalanine, D-Valine; End use Industry - Food and Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Animal Feed) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018-2026
Press Release :
The D-amino acid market may observe a profitable forecast period on the back of increasing demand for domestic and synthetic peptides and peptide-based drugs. The use of D-amino acids in the aforementioned products may bring considerable growth for the D-amino acid market. Based on product, the D-amino acid market can be segmented into D-Alanine, D-Glutamic Acid, D-Aspartic Acid, D-Methionine, D-Threonine, D-Tryptophan, D-Leucine, D-Phenylalanine, D-Valine, and Others (D-Histidine, D-Proline, D-Serine, etc.)
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused havoc and tremendous losses have been incurred by businesses across the world. The D-amino acid market may not have a massive negative impact of the novel coronavirus outbreak as the pharmaceutical sector is open in full force in the lockdown period also.
- D-amino acid has various benefits such as improved exercise performance, promotes weight loss, improves mood, and prevents muscle loss. The rising concerns about health coupled with the associated advantages may invite good growth opportunities for the D-amino acid market.
- The use of D-amino acids with diverse amino acid types is on the rise. The sizeable demand for D-amino acid from research centers and laboratories leads to a surge in the growth rate of the D-amino acid market. The biosynthesis sector also acts as a growth generator for the D-amino acid market.
- Many companies operate across the D-amino acid market and strengthen their base through activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures. Key players involved in the D-amino acid market are Tokyo Chemical Industry, Evonik Industries AG, Sekisui Medical Co. Ltd., AnaSpec Inc., and Central Drug House Pvt Ltd.
- Asia Pacific may serve as an important growth generating region for the D-amino acid market. Asia Pacific has a considerable number of processors and manufacturers relating to pharmaceutical industries. This region may continue to hold a significant market share in the near future due to the aforementioned factors.
D-amino Acid Market - Overview
This report focuses on study of D-amino acid at the global and regional levels. It analyzes and forecasts the market for D-amino acid based on revenue (US$ thousand) and volume (tons) from 2018 to 2026. The market has been forecast based on historical trends, and demand-supply scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and expansions and developments by stakeholders across the value chain.
The report incorporates detailed value chain analysis, which provides an inclusive view of the global D-amino acid market. Porter’s Five Forces model for the D-amino acid market has also been included to help understand the competition landscape of the market. The study encompasses market attractiveness analysis, wherein segments have been benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate, and attractiveness.
The study provides a conclusive view of the global D-amino acid market by segmenting it in terms of product and end-use industry. These segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends. Regional segmentation includes the current and projected demand for D-amino acid in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report also covers individual product and end-use industry segments across all the regions. Key players operating in the D-amino acid market are Evonik Industries AG, Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., YONEYAMA YAKUHIN KOGYO CO., LTD, Central Drug House (P) Ltd., Zhangjiagang Huachang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, Sichuan Tongsheng Amino Acid Co., Ltd, Sekisui Medical Co. Ltd, Kyowa Hakkon Kirin Co. Ltd, AnaSpec, Inc., and Varsal Chemicals. Market players have been profiled in terms of critical aspects such as company overview, business overview, financial overview, and strategic overview.
The report offers the estimated size of the D-amino acid market for 2018 and the forecast for the next eight years. The size of the global market has been provided in terms of revenue and volume. Market numbers have been estimated based on product and end-use industry segments of the D-amino acid market. Market size and forecast for each major product and end-use industry segment have been provided in terms of the global, regional, and country-level markets.
In order to compile the research report, in-depth interviews and discussions have been conducted with several key market participants and opinion leaders. Primary research represents a bulk of research efforts, supplemented by extensive secondary research. Key players’ annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents have been reviewed for competition analysis and market understanding. Secondary research also includes a search of recent trends, technical writing, Internet sources, and statistical data from government websites, trade associations, and agencies. This has proved to be a highly reliable, effective, and successful approach for obtaining precise market data, capturing market participants’ insights, and recognizing business opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of the D-amino acid market trends from 2017 to 2026 to identify growth opportunities and analyze market developments
- List of market trends useful for building the roadmap of upcoming opportunities for the D-amino acid market at the global, regional, and country levels
- Extensive analysis with respect to price trends that are expected to impact the outlook for the global D-amino acid market between 2018 and 2026
- Insights into growth opportunities for various stakeholders in the value chain and detailed competition landscape of key players dominating the market to help understand the competition level
- Porters’ Five Forces analysis that highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers and enables stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions
- List of reactants and their subsequent products (D-amino acids) adopted by key players operating in the market
- Detailed list of potential clients, manufacturers, and suppliers with their level of integration to identify diverse opportunities across the value chain
Global D-amino Acid Market: Segmentation