Cut-resistant Gloves Market: Introduction
- Cut-resistant gloves are used as personal protective equipment in various industries, such as automotive, food, and health care, to ensure safety and maintain hygiene at workplaces. These gloves help avoid cross contamination and exposure to particulate matters during the manufacturing process. Furthermore, rising awareness regarding workers’ safety across mining, construction, oil & energy, and manufacturing industries is likely to drive the global cut-resistant gloves market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market
- In the chemical industry, cut-resistant gloves are widely used to protect hands from oil and greasy substances. These gloves have several physical properties such as resistance to impact and water and improved grip. This factor is anticipated to drive the global cut-resistant gloves market during the forecast period.
- Growth of the automotive industry has propelled the demand for safety gloves to protect workers from metal cuts, chemical burns, and high-temperature resources. Mechanical hazards including radiation and electric shocks and risks arising out of microbial contamination are associated with the industrial environment. Safety precautions need to be taken by wearing gloves and other protective equipment in order to reduce the high risk of exposure from material and machinery. This factor is boosting the global cut-resistant gloves market.
- Favorable regulations regarding health security have resulted in adoption of cut-resistant gloves among end-use industries. Furthermore, the health care industry witnesses high demand for cut-resistant gloves. Rising medical standards are expected to further drive the demand for cut-resistant gloves in the health care sector during the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for disposable gloves and strict regulations concerning safety also drives the global cut-resistant gloves market. Disposable cut-resistant gloves are considered more comfortable, softer, and inexpensive than reusable protective gloves.
- Among materials, the latex segment accounted for major share of the global cut-resistant gloves market in 2020 and is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period, owing to increasing usage of latex gloves in health care, food & beverages, and oil & gas end-use industries.
- The global cut-resistant gloves market is primarily affected by diseases associated with the use of these gloves, such as skin allergies, and increasing automation, which reduces manpower across industries. This factor is likely to restrain the global cut-resistant gloves market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market
- In terms of region, the cut-resistant gloves market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America accounted for major market share and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period, owing to increased awareness about safety as well as regulations that mandate the use of protective gloves in various industries in the region
- Furthermore, the U.S. Department of Labor and the National Safety Council strongly promote usage of protective measures in industries that are highly prone to health risks to avoid accidental damage to health. These regulations are mandatory in key industries to avoid accidental loss. This factor is expected to drive the global cut-resistant gloves market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market
- Ansell Limited
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Kossan Rubber Industries BHD
- Protective Industrial Products, Inc.
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- The 3M Company
- Top Glove Corporation BHD
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market: Research Scope
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Material
- Others (Butyl, Aluminized, etc.)
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Type
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Application
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by End-use Industry
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Mining, etc.)
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Price
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Cut-resistant Gloves Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.