Global Crusher-backing Materials Market: Introduction
- Crusher-backing materials are made of epoxy resin compounds. These materials offer enhanced performance and high resistance to compression and impact for crushing equipment and its components, which are used in the quarry & mining industry.
- Crusher-backing materials eliminate the gaps and misalignments, which deteriorate and reduce the life of wear parts in crushers, and protect their wear surfaces during crushing
- These materials enhance the life of machinery and protect machinery from unnecessary damage, vibration, friction, and impact during crushing operations
- Crusher-backing materials provide protection against heat and water. They also impart non-flammability, low shrinkage, and high volumetric stability to components of crushing machineries such as grinders, crushers, and wear plates.
- The crushing process involves rock crushing between two hard surfaces and forming small pieces of rock. The material involved in this process should usually be quite hard. This causes substantial wear and tear of crushing machinery. Crusher-backing materials are durable and shock absorbing in nature. Thus, they play a crucial role in protecting and supporting heavy-duty quarry and mining equipment.
- Use of crusher-backing compounds helps extend the life of machine components and equipment; minimizes downtime; and lowers costs incurred for machine/part replacement
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report here
Rise in Mining Activities to Drive Global Crusher-backing Materials Market
- Demand for crusher-backing materials has been steady over the last few years. The global crusher-backing materials market is driven by growth in mining activities across the globe.
- Several industries depend on commodities sourced from mining such as metals and minerals. The mining industry is crucial to the global economy. Increasing focus on raising productivity by reducing spending in the global mining industry is likely to drive the global crusher-backing materials market during the forecast period.
- Crusher-backing materials offer various advantages such as reduced downtime, enhanced productivity, and prolonged machine lifespan. Increasing demand for cost-effective machine maintenance materials in developing countries is projected to boost the global crusher-backing materials during the forecast period.
- These products are easy to pour and mix and no skilled labor is required. Additionally, crusher-backing materials provide various advantages in terms of performance over the conventional materials such as molten zinc pour, which is costly and toxic.
- However, volatile prices of raw materials, economic slowdown, and stringent government regulations may affect the global crusher-backing materials market
Cone Crushers Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- Based on application, the global crusher-backing materials market can be segmented into cone crushers, gyratory crushers, stone crushers, grinding mills, and others
- Among applications, cone crushers is projected to be the key segment of the global crusher-backing materials market from 2019 to 2027. The segment is projected to remain highly attractive during the forecast period.
- Crusher-backing materials are used to fill gaps between the inner jacket and the supporting cone in cone crushers and between the upper part and the outer jacket of a crusher
- Additionally, they are employed for filling cavities between the inner jacket and the supporting cone in gyratory crushers used in the quarry & mining industry
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
Asia Pacific to Offer Attractive Opportunities to Crusher-backing Materials Market
- In terms of region, the global crusher-backing materials market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is estimated to account for a prominent share of the global crusher-backing materials in the near future. The U.S. is anticipated to hold a major share of the market in North America during the forecast period.
- Europe is anticipated to be second-largest market for crusher-backing materials during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the most rapidly expanding market for crusher-backing materials in the near future, due to growth of the mining industry in the region and rise in foreign investments in India, China, and Malaysia
- China is anticipated to hold a major share of the Asia Pacific crusher-backing materials market during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global crusher-backing materials market is fragmented, with several regional and global manufacturers operating in the market. Prominent players operating in the market are investing in mergers and acquisitions in order to maintain their leading position.
Key players operating in the global crusher-backing materials market are:
- Copps Industries
- Epoxa US
- QMS – Quarry Manufacturing & Supplies Ltd.
- ESCO Group LLC
- ITW Performance Polymers
- BDI Wear Parts
- Monarch Industrial Product (I) Pvt Ltd
Global Crusher-backing Materials Market: Research Scope
Global Crusher-backing Materials Market, by Application
- Cone Crushers
- Gyratory Crushers
- Stone Crushers
- Grinding Mills
- Others (Including Backing Plates, Lock Bushings, and Locks & Dams)
Global Crusher-backing Materials Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.